Just want goat dlc
same
OldSchoolBlood
Posted on 25 December 18 at 03:37
All I want for Christmas is a Bloodforge sale. facepalm
MushaConvoy
MushaConvoy
Posted on 25 December 18 at 03:48
Cheapest Sanctum 2 and the Expansion Pack has ever been... yoink!
Peace Through Tyranny
The SCHWARTZ 00
Posted on 25 December 18 at 04:08
Hunter The Reckoning! Picked that up for old times sake.
Solo Wing 82
Solo Wing 82
Posted on 25 December 18 at 05:19, Edited on 25 December 18 at 05:21 by Solo Wing 82
Hunter the reckoning for me too. Good co-op game. It had no achievements, but its fine cause im over the whole achievement Hunter thing. Now im getting so much more enjoyment out of my games now than when i palyed crap for points. Wish microsoft would make it optional to delete your gamerscore, and games. Theres so many i regret having played, what a waste of time.
In gonna write a book about my game history with short reviews and divide the good games from the bad, and the boosted achievements, and estimate what my gamerscore should really be like.
ApathyGamer
ApathyGamer
Posted on 25 December 18 at 05:37
Goosebumps.
GsO Light
141,170 141,170 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 25 December 18 at 06:30, Edited on 25 December 18 at 09:15 by GsO Light
Guess I'll pick up the monster truck game, how bad can it be laugh
SojerManLan
Posted on 25 December 18 at 10:03
GsO Light said:
I completed it. Not too hard, but you'll need some guides and it can delete your save...
Donietsche
Donietsche
Posted on 25 December 18 at 10:45, Edited on 25 December 18 at 11:04 by Donietsche
got Final Exam, and I'm tempted by Sanctum 2.

I don't know how hard it will be to find players interested in boosting it though.

edit: I ended up buying that as well, plus the DLC. Impulse buying at its best lol
TitianDan
TitianDan
Posted on 25 December 18 at 11:10
Hunter the reckoning is bc, so it should have a bc sign. I’ve pointed out several times in the past when an og xbox game is in the sale and bc and it never gets a sign. Can someone please explain to me y TA continues to not do it or answer me back?
D Jones
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 25 December 18 at 13:29
SojerManLanLIVE said:
GsO Light said:
I completed it. Not too hard, but you'll need some guides and it can delete your save...
Heads up, I'm playing it right now and it has deleted my save at least 3 times. Only happens when I leave the game and come back to it. Very irritating to have to start all over every time. I'd recommend trying to complete it in one sitting if possible.
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 25 December 18 at 15:59
Another shit sale .
Thickly Settled
Posted on 25 December 18 at 16:21
Solo Wing 82 said:
....Now im getting so much more enjoyment out of my games now than when i palyed crap for points.....
I know what you mean. I’m focusing on increasing my completion percentage now as that has more satisfaction for me now than simply gaining achievements.
IronFistofSnuff
Posted on 25 December 18 at 19:04
I think I'm gonna get Sanctum 2 and dlc this time.
GsO Light
141,170 141,170 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 25 December 18 at 19:45
IRISH PATRIOT x said:
SojerManLanLIVE said:
GsO Light said:
Heads up, I'm playing it right now and it has deleted my save at least 3 times. Only happens when I leave the game and come back to it. Very irritating to have to start all over every time. I'd recommend trying to complete it in one sitting if possible.
Thanks for the warning guys, anything that might trigger the save to be deleted? Are you not able to dashboard and make a backup of it or does it get deleted as soon as you exit the game?
Harbringernight
Posted on 26 December 18 at 06:20
MC PHILABUSTA said:
Another shit sale .
Tis not true. Sanctum 2 alone makes this an amazing deal.
ClassyWings
ClassyWings
Posted on 26 December 18 at 09:07
That Jeremy McGrath's Ofroad game isn't available in Europe anymore... Or at least the Netherlands. Can't find it anywhere in the store on the One, 360 and sitecry
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.