Game Discussion: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Forum

Score Attack / Time Attack

AuthorMessage
SKORPIONIC
SKORPIONIC
Posted on 26 December 18 at 00:22
Regarding the Score & Time Attack modes for the challenge tombs, any thoughts on future dlc achievements requiring gold medals on these? As in; go back and replay everything for gold medals. And then of course I get paranoid the Attack modes will be introduced into the main game.
I don't recall the devs ever mentioning this but maybe I missed it. Also, paranoid.
alandonovan
alandonovan
Posted on 26 December 18 at 23:26
I hope after the grief they got over the Deadly Obsession achievement they’ll go easy on us.
alandonovan
imaidiot19
imaidiot19
Posted on 29 December 18 at 17:53, Edited on 29 December 18 at 17:55 by imaidiot19
I just want to play the dlc...is there no option to do that without score attack/time attack?

Edit: Nevermind...you have to go into your main game and go to the markers.
Yes, I know I am.
Guilty115
Guilty115
Posted on 10 January 19 at 08:49
SKORPIONIC said:
Regarding the Score & Time Attack modes for the challenge tombs, any thoughts on future dlc achievements requiring gold medals on these? As in; go back and replay everything for gold medals. And then of course I get paranoid the Attack modes will be introduced into the main game.
I don't recall the devs ever mentioning this but maybe I missed it. Also, paranoid.
I wouldn't put it past them honestly. I'm a little paranoid about it too but for now, I'll just do the bare minimum (bronze).
Jonny1872
Jonny1872
Posted on 14 January 19 at 15:58, Edited on 15 January 19 at 13:21 by Jonny1872
I have noticed a glitch that helps you get gold. On score attack if you die or lose your multiplier press and hold the Xbox button and turn the console off. Then turn your console back on(instant on) and resume Tomb Raider. Select challenge tombs, then path of huracan, enter solo etc, then ready, your score will have saved from when you turned the console off. So you are starting with 600,000 say. Have only tried this on The Pillar dlc. Gold medal in the bag.

Edit: this works on The Forge dlc as well
ArkhmInmate0801
ArkhmInmate0801
Posted on 24 January 19 at 00:00
SKORPIONIC said:
I seriously doubt they will add more achievements after all the DLC packs are released.

alandonovan said:
I hope after the grief they got over the Deadly Obsession achievement they’ll go easy on us.
What was wrong with Deadly Obsession? I found it to be quite manageable on New Game+.
alandonovan
alandonovan
Posted on 25 January 19 at 15:23
I actually thought DO was a fair challenge on NG+ too. However, it was the move/jump mechanics that let the game down overall.
alandonovan
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.