Game Info Submission Archive: Just Cause 4 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Just Cause 4 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Just Cause 4

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 26 December 18 at 04:00
Ashen Seraph has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Just Cause 4 Achievements:

Ashen Seraph said:
Just Cause 4Pinball DreamsThe Pinball Dreams achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 50 pointsDestroy a vehicle with the PBX Auto-Slug 4 shotgun's "Ricochet" secondary fire

Buggy, has failed to unlock for me despite doing this several times.

By the sounds of the forum posts I've seen, the flag might actually need to be applied to every achievement in the game. I've actually seen reports of just about every achievement failing to unlock for someone.

SuperAwesomez
SuperAwesomez
Posted on 02 January 19 at 09:52
Heya Ashen Seraph, sorry to hear it was buggy for you, I've added the flag in now. toast
Information Posted on 02 January 19 at 10:20
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 07 February 19 at 07:08
Hoarder23 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Just Cause 4 Achievements:

Hoarder23 said:
Just Cause 4A Scorpion's TaleThe A Scorpion's Tale achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 144 pointsSecure Illapa

Buggy-

Just Cause 4Been around the WorldThe Been around the World achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 304 pointsDiscover every Location in the game

Buggy-

Just Cause 4We Put a Giant Gun on ItThe We Put a Giant Gun on It achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 113 pointsFinish Operation Sandstinger

Buggy-

Just Cause 4Bring It Down!The Bring It Down! achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 95 pointsFinish Operation Thunderbarge

Buggy-

Just Cause 4I Feel the Need...The I Feel the Need... achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 96 pointsFilm every Speed Stunt

Buggy-

Just Cause 4We're in BusinessThe We're in Business achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 72 pointsSecure every Factory

Buggy-

Just Cause 4...The Harder They FallThe ...The Harder They Fall achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 82 pointsDestroy every Surveillance Airship

Buggy-

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 12 February 19 at 08:22
Thank you for the submission Hoarder23. We have flagged the achievements as Buggy.
Information Posted on 14 February 19 at 08:48
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 07 April 19 at 16:35
JieXY has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Just Cause 4 Achievements:

JieXY said:
Just Cause 4Last Action HeroThe Last Action Hero achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 118 pointsHelp Garland King finally finish her picture

Achievement may not unlock.

Information Posted on 08 April 19 at 05:01
JieXY has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Just Cause 4 Achievements:

JieXY said:
Just Cause 4Don't Choke on My SmokeThe Don't Choke on My Smoke achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 83 pointsBeat someone's score while manually tracking the Feat

Online and connection to SE server required.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 08 April 19 at 05:51
Thank you for the submission JieXY. We have updated the flags on both achievements.
Information Posted on 12 April 19 at 18:01
Information Posted on 08 June 19 at 00:52
LuckyConquerer2 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Just Cause 4 Achievements:

LuckyConquerer2 said:
Just Cause 4Lift OffThe Lift Off achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 42 pointsUse only the Booster for 15 non-consecutive minutes -- Air Lifter and Retract can't be active!

Remove cum+ and add MS. You won't get the option to change this for a good 25 minutes of gameplay.

Just Cause 4Chaos MilestoneThe Chaos Milestone achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 34 pointsIncrease your Army of Chaos Level by filling up the Chaos bar

Main storyline.

Just Cause 4Know My NameThe Know My Name achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 126 pointsGet on the Leaderboard for every Feat

Just Cause 4A Higher LoveThe A Higher Love achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 28 pointsUse only the Air Lifter for 15 non-consecutive minutes -- Booster and Retract can't be active!

cum+

Just Cause 4Where I BelongThe Where I Belong achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 58 pointsStand on foot at the highest point in Solís

Collectable? Not sure but is a unique location.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 10 June 19 at 07:26
Thank you fort he submission LuckyConquerer2. We have changed the flags on all achievements except
Just Cause 4Lift OffThe Lift Off achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 42 pointsUse only the Booster for 15 non-consecutive minutes -- Air Lifter and Retract can't be active!
. Even if you don't have the option to change and it will probably come naturally while playing through the game for most players, you don't have to use the booster for 15 minutes, so this does not feel like MS achievement.
Information Posted on 12 June 19 at 08:29
Information Posted on 17 June 19 at 11:28
LuckyKant has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Just Cause 4 Achievements:

LuckyKant said:
Just Cause 4Chaos MilestoneThe Chaos Milestone achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 34 pointsIncrease your Army of Chaos Level by filling up the Chaos bar

On another submission, I have been told MS doesn't work with cumulative for no real reason except it overrides it. I am not clear why this happens unless I have overlooked something. On that basis, do you remove level as it also MS? What is the basis for this protocol? Does MS only have connectivity and mode added? What is the meaning of life? laugh

Just Cause 4Fully StockedThe Fully Stocked achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 320 pointsSecure every Supply Drop Blueprint

Remove collectable, these are side missions. Blueprints are mission rewards, you don't interact with them.

Just Cause 4I Like to Keep My Options OpenThe I Like to Keep My Options Open achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 220 pointsUnlock every Grappling Hook Mod

Level as need to level up the requirements to unlock each mod.

Just Cause 4Bomb DisposalThe Bomb Disposal achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 67 pointsRemove all rigged vehicles from the harbors of Solís

Remove collectable, these are side missions. Vehciles are mission rewards, you don't interact with them, and they are not unique.

Just Cause 4His Name is LuisThe His Name is Luis achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 87 pointsHelp Sargento stop an invasion of Black Hand reinforcements

Level needed to unlock the mission (8000 XP needed for Sargento's arc)

Just Cause 4Weapon StashThe Weapon Stash achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 78 pointsSecure all Small Arms and Heavy Weapons Blueprints

Remove collectable, these are side missions and main missions rewards.

Just Cause 4Show Me the WayThe Show Me the Way achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 125 pointsUncover every Ancient Statue

Collectable

Just Cause 4Cow-Moo-FlageThe Cow-Moo-Flage achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 104 pointsTurn 10 Black Hand into Cows using the Cow Gun in a single session

C-
Collectable as the gun is found in a single unique location?

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 17 June 19 at 12:11
Thank you for the submission LuckyKant. We have applied most of the flags as you suggested. We have removed the level flag from
. MS usually overrides everything except for connectivity, mode, difficulty and stackable.

As for the
Just Cause 4Cow-Moo-FlageThe Cow-Moo-Flage achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 104 pointsTurn 10 Black Hand into Cows using the Cow Gun in a single session
. You have to do it in one session, therefore your progress does not diminish, it gets reset to zero once you are out of the session. So we are not going to add C- flag.
Information Posted on 19 June 19 at 08:27
Information Posted on 26 June 19 at 20:26
Hoarder23 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Just Cause 4 Achievements:

Hoarder23 said:
Just Cause 4Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Just Cause 4 worth 128 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

This may be Missable. I don't see a way to reset the Infestations after they are completed and I have only encountered demons inside the infestations.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 27 June 19 at 06:31
Thank you for the submission Hoarder23. As you already noted in your solution, there is an option to spawn demon even after the infestations are done. So we will not be adding Missable flag at this time.
Information Posted on 29 June 19 at 08:18
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.