Game Discussion: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Forum

Hardened Edition DLC Maps Included?

AuthorMessage
EnoughBeck96
EnoughBeck96
Posted on 26 December 18 at 16:22
Hi tried searching about this but not getting a straight answer to what i want to know. If you buy the Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition do you get the DLC Maps with it? Revolution, Uprising, Vengeance and Apocolpyse. Also im guessing it has to be NEW if the Maps come as Codes?

Would really appreciate any info on this.

Thanks
Enoughbeck96
GsO Light
144,200 144,200 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 08 January 19 at 08:34
I don't think they do, these editions are usually sold at the games launch at which point none of the DLC's are even out, I know you get the bonus nuketown map but that's about it.
Living Legends
Posted on 08 January 19 at 08:39
GsO Light said:
I don't think they do, these editions are usually sold at the games launch at which point none of the DLC's are even out, I know you get the bonus nuketown map but that's about it.
You are wrong buddy, one of the editions came with the season pass. It was the one with a box that pulls apart. The code was given in similar fashion as nuketowns.

Also, the MW3 deluxe edition also came with the season pass code and it was not available outside of that bundle for purchase.

The logic of no dlc being out is rethorical since every cod since black ops 2 has had a season pass for sale at the same time the original game is being listed. Hasn't stopped other major companies like bungie, ea, Ubisoft to sell season passes when listing their games for pre order
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.