Game Discussion: HITMAN 2

How to install the legacy pack, this works

• Fuzzmeister JFuzzmeister J1,006,399
    Posted on 19 January 20 at 00:31
    I had everything installed before but only just got around to playing the game. Nothing works, my gold edition did not give any expansion pass content, and the legacy content does not work at all even after going to the store and buying the disc.
  • Bastian ReaderBastian Reader1,717,960
    Posted on 05 September 20 at 19:41
    This personally worked for me to gain access to all of the legacy dlcs. I had already had all of the dlc downloaded but it kept saying that I had to buy the legacy bundle.

While on my computer I went to the following link. I then clicked install on my devices and it seemed like every legacy dlc that I already had downloaded had a very small update and then I was able to play the main dlc legacy missions in Hitman 2.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hitman-legacy-pack/bp2h94p...
  • GuidalityGuidality899,935
    Posted on 22 September 20 at 15:14
    Bastian Reader said:
    This personally worked for me to gain access to all of the legacy dlcs. I had already had all of the dlc downloaded but it kept saying that I had to buy the legacy bundle.

While on my computer I went to the following link. I then clicked install on my devices and it seemed like every legacy dlc that I already had downloaded had a very small update and then I was able to play the main dlc legacy missions in Hitman 2.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hitman-legacy-pack/bp2h94p...
    Link doesn't work for me
  • Mario163Mario163908,620
    Posted on 29 January 21 at 07:03
    Nothing works for me, I cannot download the legacy pack (got both H1 and H2 on disc).

What a shame this is...there is no way I will pay another 70 € for the remastered Maps.
  • Mario163Mario163908,620
    Posted on 01 February 21 at 06:12, Edited on 01 February 21 at 06:13 by Mario163
    In case anyone will have the same Problem in the Future:

No, I could not fix this. I even gave my Game to my best Friend to see if he could load the Legacy Pack but no! I have the "Complete First Season" Steelboak of Hitman 1 and I tried everything suggested in this Topic, nothing worked.

I had the Starter Pack, tried to search the Legacy Pack manually and tried the Shop in the Hitman 1 Menu and yes, I had the newest Patch and all the DLC.

I then had enough of this nonsense and bought the GOTY-Upgrade (for another 19,99 €) and as soon as I did, it also downloaded the legacy Maps!

So it seems that you need the GOTY-Upgrade now (at least I needed it).

Hope this helps. I kinda feel ripped of now, but I couldnt think of any other way to solve this issue.
  • beets101beets101323,645 323,645 GamerScore
    Posted on 02 March 21 at 15:44
    I won’t buy it unless it comes down drastically in price. I too have 100% on hitman 1, still have my game and game saves installed. I’m gutted it seems I won’t get 100% on hitman 2 but I refuse to pay for something that was free.
    beets101
  • MIKE1989TWMIKE1989TW1,165,653
    Posted on 07 July 21 at 16:16
    This was a real pain for me.. I kept getting the same ‘currently unavailable’ message as everyone else..

It turned out that the game actually recognised I had it but not installed it.. so eventually the legacy pack in the store said I already owned it, clicked it and it asked if I wanted to install it.. yes please..

There must’ve been an easier way of doing it but never mind, time to play through it again..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads