The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: January 1st, 2019

• Dubs187Dubs187782,498
    Posted on 01 January 19 at 07:39
    I use to love road rash, I wonder if road rage is worth it?
  • Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles478,126
    Posted on 01 January 19 at 08:13
    cry
  • XKingZ0mbieXXKingZ0mbieX1,391,322
    Posted on 01 January 19 at 09:26
    Road rage is God awful I bought it at GameStop luckily and the guy told me not to buy it. But I did anyway played it and finished it as fast as I could and returned it. It's a pretty simple game just very cheap
    DareDevil c518x -------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Posted on 01 January 19 at 11:02
    What are these games? I consider myself a fairly diverse gamer but I've only heard of 2-3 of these. Though I know there's still a main sale going on...but still.
    Feel free to add me!
  • Posted on 01 January 19 at 11:29
    Big Tony44 said:
    Medicus Piper said:
    Do you get both achievement expansions in Forza 6 Ultimate? Or will I have to buy them separate?
    You have to buy them separate. Dont waste your money get the base game instead.
    Thanks for this, Standard it is!
  • Posted on 01 January 19 at 13:23
    Grabbed Furi... heard good things.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 January 19 at 15:24
    Hellgate Aeon said:
    Mudrunners is a great game. It is a MAN GAME laugh

Maybe i should buy road rage. Just for the lulz
    You'll get no Lulz mate, only pain.
    In a room full of emptiness
  • S7005HS7005H188,578
    Posted on 01 January 19 at 15:26
    Why is Space Hulk only on sale in the US and not UK... shows as on sale on the dash but no discount!
  • Posted on 01 January 19 at 15:38
    Dubs187 said:
    It is not. It's an awful game. Worst one I played last year...and I bought Fallout 76! laugh (Just kidding)

Road Rage is bad, though! angry
  • Posted on 01 January 19 at 16:25
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    Dubs187 said:
    It is not. It's an awful game. Worst one I played last year...and I bought Fallout 76! laugh (Just kidding)

Please save your money or buy something else this game is just plain bad probably the worst game you'd ever play if you brought it, I brought it day one and the progression towards 1 achievement keeps resetting meaning I can't finish it, I can't say avoid it anymore than I have.
  • Posted on 01 January 19 at 18:53
    I just grabbed Mudrunners off of gamepass i'll start once i get though Celeste & Sleeping Dogs. Cant wait to see how bad this is.
    Fan of games not game companys. You dont like it tough. Im no winey fanboy.
  • TropanTropan929,981
    Posted on 01 January 19 at 21:22
    Steel Rain X is a fun and fairly easy completion, shoot'em up.
    3 Aussies talking about gaming, gamerscore and news! http://realgamerscore.com/
  • Dubs187Dubs187782,498
    Posted on 01 January 19 at 21:38
    UnreadBiscuit26 said:
    Mr Peanutbubber said:
    Dubs187 said:

Please save your money or buy something else this game is just plain bad probably the worst game you'd ever play if you brought it, I brought it day one and the progression towards 1 achievement keeps resetting meaning I can't finish it, I can't say avoid it anymore than I have.
    Thanx for the heads up.
  • CheshireMulishaCheshireMulisha1,421,651
    Posted on 01 January 19 at 22:00
    Was wondering if Road Rage had had any updates/fixes since it was released. Guessing it hasn't from the comments! Will save my money then.
  • Lord BetusLord Betus190,988
    Posted on 01 January 19 at 22:11
    Is Furi good? I remember people said it was hard but raved about it. Thinking of picking it up
  • Posted on 02 January 19 at 00:19
    Don't waste your money on that piece of shit steel rain, so on this dumb ass game it allowed me to beat level 1 and 3 on the second mission, now I cant progress because it won't allow me to access level 2. fucking dumb shit.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 January 19 at 01:00
    This sale is really not that bad! I picked up a few games as I do like racing games so win win for me ;)
    Su
  • EveryBaseEveryBase350,700
    Posted on 02 January 19 at 01:03
    Just when u think every idea has been used and everything has been done before you hear about the game Mudrunner and its "realistic mud physics" and just WOW. A game about driving thru mud. A mud simulatior. Holy crap WTF. Funnies trailer i have ever watched since Rockstar Table Tennis!
  • Dr HepDr Hep445,589
    Posted on 02 January 19 at 01:09
    Lord Betus said:
    Is Furi good? I remember people said it was hard but raved about it. Thinking of picking it up
    I had fun with it. Haven't finished up the last achievements for beating Furier mode and clearing all the bosses with an S rank (although the game is very lenient with what it considers S rank). Might go and clean it up. Soundtrack and gameplay are top notch!
  • Posted on 02 January 19 at 07:39
    Grabbed Asdivine Hearts to fill up my backlog with another Kemko JRPG while I sink all my spare time into Red Dead.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.