The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: January 1st, 2019

AuthorMessage
Dubs187
Dubs187
Posted on 01 January 19 at 07:39
I use to love road rash, I wonder if road rage is worth it?
Kyk3 Styles
Kyk3 Styles
Posted on 01 January 19 at 08:13
cry
DareDeviL x518x
DareDeviL x518x
Posted on 01 January 19 at 09:26
Road rage is God awful I bought it at GameStop luckily and the guy told me not to buy it. But I did anyway played it and finished it as fast as I could and returned it. It's a pretty simple game just very cheap
DareDevil c518x -------------------------------------------------------------------
Sasha II Grey
116,848 116,848 GamerScore
Sasha II Grey
Posted on 01 January 19 at 11:02
What are these games? I consider myself a fairly diverse gamer but I've only heard of 2-3 of these. Though I know there's still a main sale going on...but still.
Feel free to add me!
Medicus Piper
Medicus Piper
Posted on 01 January 19 at 11:29
Big Tony44 said:
Medicus Piper said:
Do you get both achievement expansions in Forza 6 Ultimate? Or will I have to buy them separate?
You have to buy them separate. Dont waste your money get the base game instead.
Thanks for this, Standard it is!
KilldbyNecropsy
Posted on 01 January 19 at 13:23
Grabbed Furi... heard good things.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 01 January 19 at 15:24
Hellgate Aeon said:
Mudrunners is a great game. It is a MAN GAME laugh

Maybe i should buy road rage. Just for the lulz
You'll get no Lulz mate, only pain.
In a room full of emptiness
S7005H
S7005H
Posted on 01 January 19 at 15:26
Why is Space Hulk only on sale in the US and not UK... shows as on sale on the dash but no discount!
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 01 January 19 at 15:38
Dubs187 said:
It is not. It's an awful game. Worst one I played last year...and I bought Fallout 76! laugh (Just kidding)

Road Rage is bad, though! angry
UnreadBiscuit26
Posted on 01 January 19 at 16:25
Mr Peanutbubber said:
Dubs187 said:
It is not. It's an awful game. Worst one I played last year...and I bought Fallout 76! laugh (Just kidding)

Please save your money or buy something else this game is just plain bad probably the worst game you'd ever play if you brought it, I brought it day one and the progression towards 1 achievement keeps resetting meaning I can't finish it, I can't say avoid it anymore than I have.
TrueAssassin86x
Posted on 01 January 19 at 18:53
I just grabbed Mudrunners off of gamepass i'll start once i get though Celeste & Sleeping Dogs. Cant wait to see how bad this is.
Fan of games not game companys. You dont like it tough. Im no winey fanboy.
Tropan
Tropan
Posted on 01 January 19 at 21:22
Steel Rain X is a fun and fairly easy completion, shoot'em up.
3 Aussies talking about gaming, gamerscore and news! http://realgamerscore.com/
Dubs187
Dubs187
Posted on 01 January 19 at 21:38
UnreadBiscuit26 said:
Mr Peanutbubber said:
Dubs187 said:

Please save your money or buy something else this game is just plain bad probably the worst game you'd ever play if you brought it, I brought it day one and the progression towards 1 achievement keeps resetting meaning I can't finish it, I can't say avoid it anymore than I have.
Thanx for the heads up.
CheshireMulisha
Posted on 01 January 19 at 22:00
Was wondering if Road Rage had had any updates/fixes since it was released. Guessing it hasn't from the comments! Will save my money then.
Lord Betus
Lord Betus
Posted on 01 January 19 at 22:11
Is Furi good? I remember people said it was hard but raved about it. Thinking of picking it up
SolidTooth3160
Posted on 02 January 19 at 00:19
Don't waste your money on that piece of shit steel rain, so on this dumb ass game it allowed me to beat level 1 and 3 on the second mission, now I cant progress because it won't allow me to access level 2. fucking dumb shit.
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 02 January 19 at 01:00
This sale is really not that bad! I picked up a few games as I do like racing games so win win for me ;)
Su
SheBeatsYou
SheBeatsYou
Posted on 02 January 19 at 01:03
Just when u think every idea has been used and everything has been done before you hear about the game Mudrunner and its "realistic mud physics" and just WOW. A game about driving thru mud. A mud simulatior. Holy crap WTF. Funnies trailer i have ever watched since Rockstar Table Tennis!
Dr Hep
Dr Hep
Posted on 02 January 19 at 01:09
Lord Betus said:
Is Furi good? I remember people said it was hard but raved about it. Thinking of picking it up
I had fun with it. Haven't finished up the last achievements for beating Furier mode and clearing all the bosses with an S rank (although the game is very lenient with what it considers S rank). Might go and clean it up. Soundtrack and gameplay are top notch!
緑眼のイアン
Posted on 02 January 19 at 07:39
Grabbed Asdivine Hearts to fill up my backlog with another Kemko JRPG while I sink all my spare time into Red Dead.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.