Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Celeste and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Now Free with Games with Gold

AuthorMessage
punkyliar
punkyliar
Posted on 02 January 19 at 11:15
Add two more titles to your collection

Please click here to read the story: Celeste and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Now Free with Games with Gold
FinalKaos
FinalKaos
Posted on 02 January 19 at 11:21
Lara croft and the reeeeeeeeee
Emiinah
Emiinah
Posted on 02 January 19 at 11:45
Despite not being interested initially in Celeste, I’ve caved in and added the game to my library due to the high praise it gets from everybody it seems. Added Lara Croft too, didn’t have this one even though it’s been a GWG title before.
Made you look :P
Kain Hellblade
Posted on 02 January 19 at 11:47
Is the second challenge pack for Lara Croft available for backwards compatibility yet because I have it purchased and it's not showing up in my ready to install yet.
TrueAssassin86x
Posted on 02 January 19 at 12:04
I started playing Celeste yesterday. I played the first two chapters.
Fan of games not game companys. You dont like it tough. Im no winey fanboy.
no1SuperVillain
Posted on 02 January 19 at 12:10
Still no game pass announcement. Arc has been added though.
TitianDan
TitianDan
Posted on 02 January 19 at 12:22
Kain Hellblade said:
Is the second challenge pack for Lara Croft available for backwards compatibility yet because I have it purchased and it's not showing up in my ready to install yet.
Any 360 dlc shows up when u click manage game and theirs a ready to install section there
D Jones
Stinky Big Buds
Posted on 02 January 19 at 12:42
Didn't like Celeste at first but it grows on you after the first chapter, feels pretty good now i'll play it a little later, but I don't do 360 games I had a 360 for 8 years :D

no1SuperVillain said:
Still no game pass announcement. Arc has been added though.
Yeah i'm waiting on the GP announcement.
Dexter XBA
Dexter XBA
Posted on 02 January 19 at 13:19, Edited on 02 January 19 at 13:20 by Dexter XBA
TitianDan said:
Kain Hellblade said:
Any 360 dlc shows up when u click manage game and theirs a ready to install section there
I think this DLC is an exception because it was only released a week ago ( 8 years after the game was released- I think this is a new record)

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Things-That-Go-Bo...
Stinky Big Buds
Posted on 02 January 19 at 13:24
When are they gunna show us the Gamepass titles!!? Seeing as we pay a seperate fee for a subscription service they should have the list ready for us on the 1st >.>
I know they know (and I know that they know we know :D) because I read that Nelson is it? Has teased an amazing January 2019 because he's seen the list!
Reina Watt
Reina Watt
Posted on 02 January 19 at 13:28
Celeste is a brutal game, I'm not able to play it too well due to how poor my hand eye coordination is. It requires really quick reactions which I sadly don't have.
The little I managed to play was interesting though.

Already had the other game for years so won't be picking that up. It's fine though since my backlog of games is just too big and I'm trying to trim it down bit by bit.
Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
AgentZachMorgan
AgentZachMorgan
Posted on 02 January 19 at 14:18
A few Game Pass additions will be announced tomorrow, saw XboxQwik tweeting about it.
I came here to eat donuts and drink coffee... and I'm all out of donuts.
no1SuperVillain
Posted on 02 January 19 at 14:28
Some of the games due to be added to game pass will be in the sale which I believe ends tomorrow. Thats why they wont announce before then.
Vulgar Latin
Vulgar Latin
Posted on 02 January 19 at 14:45
Reina Watt said:
Celeste is a brutal game, I'm not able to play it too well due to how poor my hand eye coordination is. It requires really quick reactions which I sadly don't have.
The little I managed to play was interesting though.

Already had the other game for years so won't be picking that up. It's fine though since my backlog of games is just too big and I'm trying to trim it down bit by bit.
The game has you covered! There's a pretty comprehensive assist system that you can tailor to your needs.
DarKray Kyk3
DarKray Kyk3
Posted on 02 January 19 at 14:45
OMG!shock
ComboChrist
ComboChrist
Posted on 02 January 19 at 15:03
Dexter XBA said:
TitianDan said:
Kain Hellblade said:
I think this DLC is an exception because it was only released a week ago ( 8 years after the game was released- I think this is a new record)

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Things-That-Go-Bo...
Nani the fuck? Why?
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 02 January 19 at 18:53
Was Lara Croft a local co-op or did it require system link or online play? I asked in the other thread when it was announced but never got an answer. I've looked around but only ever see online co-op mentioned and never a confirmation about local co-op.
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 02 January 19 at 19:07
I'm just hoping Far Cry 2 going GwG will make Ubisoft fix the multiplayer issues.
DepravedJedi
DepravedJedi
Posted on 02 January 19 at 19:35
atryeu1 said:
Was Lara Croft a local co-op or did it require system link or online play? I asked in the other thread when it was announced but never got an answer. I've looked around but only ever see online co-op mentioned and never a confirmation about local co-op.
It has local co-op.
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 02 January 19 at 21:52
DepravedJedi said:
atryeu1 said:
It has local co-op.
Thanks, and that's great news :D That means it's something I could play with my nephew then as well :)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.