Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Celeste and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Now Free with Games with Gold

AuthorMessage
Dragonpwnsz
Dragonpwnsz
Posted on 03 January 19 at 07:52
They are seriously repeating games from previous GwG? What a ripoff!
YouTube.com/DrakanGames | PSN: Dragonpwnsz | Steam: Dragonpwnsz | Twitter @Dragonpwnsz | Facebook: Dragonpwnsz
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 03 January 19 at 18:54
Dragonpwnsz said:
They are seriously repeating games from previous GwG? What a ripoff!
.... unless you haven't had Gold forever then it's still a new game for everybody else....
ShokuPanMike
ShokuPanMike
Posted on 09 January 19 at 02:15
What are the chances of Far Cry 3 being a future game with Gold? I'm thinking some of the content is a bit extreme. Would that be a consideration?
Less work, more play!
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 09 January 19 at 09:38
ShokuPanMike said:
What are the chances of Far Cry 3 being a future game with Gold? I'm thinking some of the content is a bit extreme. Would that be a consideration?
The Dead Space games were all Games with Gold titles, so violence isn't an issue. Microsoft does sometimes substitute games for different regions though.
atryeu1
atryeu1
Posted on 09 January 19 at 18:49
zeldafanjtl said:
ShokuPanMike said:
The Dead Space games were all Games with Gold titles, so violence isn't an issue. Microsoft does sometimes substitute games for different regions though.
I assumed they were referring to the nudity and sexual content rather than the violence :P
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.