Site News Forum

Forum to discuss TA news items. Only TrueAchievement can post here

The TrueAchievements Leaderboards for 2018 - How Did You Do?

AuthorMessage
dropK1CK ninJA
Posted on 05 January 19 at 22:59
x1c1cle said:
this is entertainment.
these achievements and congratulations mean nothing outside of fun. this isn't real life, you're not bettering yourself or anyone in the world.

OK, have fun. sure, have fun some times.

But, don't be tricked into TA telling you that you accomplished something REAL. all TA wants is for you to visit TA more.

And yes, later today, will be playing AC Unity for a couple of hours to wind down after working and spending time with family.
Kudos to you and your 2018 gaming accomplishments!

I hope you do better in 2019!
Ask me about my rock collection.
Living Legends
Posted on 05 January 19 at 23:57
x1c1cle said:
this is entertainment.
these achievements and congratulations mean nothing outside of fun. this isn't real life, you're not bettering yourself or anyone in the world.

But, don't be tricked into TA telling you that you accomplished something REAL. all TA wants is for you to visit TA more.

And yes, later today, will be playing AC Unity for a couple of hours to wind down after working and spending time with family.
The entertainment is hearing your opinion like it matters to us. Wasted your "own time" posting about our gaming habits.

Have fun and enjoy the site because we are all here for different reasons.

2019 goal: Be humble
XBox Assassin83
Posted on 06 January 19 at 01:15
#1 in the USA for 3rd Person Stealth Completed Games and #4 in the World for 3rd Person Stealth Gamerscore.
Mike Pitch
Mike Pitch
Posted on 06 January 19 at 03:17
I still haven’t got the DM with my stats facepalm
o DEEVIUS o
o DEEVIUS o
Posted on 07 January 19 at 04:10
RadicalSniper99 said:
o DEEVIUS o said:
Gamegoddess 21 said:
Your 10 Most Impressive Finishes
• top 10 in the Stealth + First Person Shooter Completed Games Leaderboard
• top 10 in the Stealth + First Person Shooter GamerScore Leaderboard
• top 50 in the Stealth + Shooter GamerScore Leaderboard
• top 50 in the Stealth + Shooter Completed Games Leaderboard
• 4th in the Stealth + First Person Shooter GamerScore Leaderboard for The USA
• 4th in the Stealth + First Person Shooter Completed Games Leaderboard for The USA
• top 100 in the Xbox One Stealth + Shooter Completed Games Leaderboard
• top 200 in the Stealth GamerScore Leaderboard
• top 10 in the Stealth + Shooter GamerScore Leaderboard for The USA
• top 20 in the Stealth + Shooter Completed Games Leaderboard for The USA
Is that according to TA? Because my PM from them didn't include any of my Number 1 in the world Vehicular Combat finishes - but felt that my • top 500 in the Xbox One Simulation GamerScore Leaderboard was worth mentioning laugh

Can anyone tell me why TA doesn't do this right?
I can’t tell what they do for sure as I don’t write any of the codes, but I can tell you what I’ve noticed about the selected stats. They seem to focus on positions and ranks at a higher overall percent of the player base. Since “Vehicular Combat” is usually a smaller group of the overall site base and thus a higher performance won’t trigger as high a percent finish.
That still doesn't make any sense to me. They felt that my '• top 500 in the Xbox One Simulation GamerScore Leaderboard' which has only 168,416 people in it, is more impressive than my • Number 1 position in Vehicular Combat TrueAchievement Score Leaderboard', which has 274,410 people in it!?

Huh!
In a room full of emptiness
Rossco7530
Rossco7530
Posted on 07 January 19 at 06:17, Edited on 07 January 19 at 06:19 by Rossco7530
Because Simulation games are awesome? headspin

Edit: Yeah, that's odd.
NBA Kirkland
NBA Kirkland
Posted on 07 January 19 at 18:11
NBA Kirkland said:
The Minimum Gamerscore filter (GS>100k GS, etc.) doesn't work. It doesn't filter out gamers with little gamerscore properly. Also the the end page # isn't correct (6027). Even going back a few pages shows no data.
Will this be fixed?
@NBAKirkland
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 07 January 19 at 18:18, Edited on 07 January 19 at 18:18 by CRUM LEE
x1c1cle said:
this is entertainment.

Are you saying I shouldn't update my resume to include all these accomplishments? laugh
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 07 January 19 at 19:59
CRUM LEE said:
x1c1cle said:
this is entertainment.

Are you saying I shouldn't update my resume to include all these accomplishments? laugh
laughtoast
Matthew
jbOblivion
jbOblivion
Posted on 08 January 19 at 16:08
Gosh, was a surprise to be told this shock smile:

• 1st in the Xbox One Shooter + Action-Adventure GamerScore Leaderboard for Europe & England
• 1st in the Xbox One Third Person Shooter + Action-Adventure GamerScore Leaderboard for Europe & England

• 2nd in the Xbox One Shooter + Action-Adventure Completed Games Leaderboard for Europe
• 2nd in the Xbox One Third Person Shooter + Action-Adventure Completed Games Leaderboard for Europe
darkwing1232
darkwing1232
Posted yesterday at 20:31
Hey is there a way to set the current site leaderboard to show progress in 2019 only? I think it would be a great motivator to be able to check my oace with the rest kf the community.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.