Game Discussion: SMITE Forum

Achievements not unlocking?

AuthorMessage
Lukoster
Lukoster
Posted on 04 January 19 at 23:05
So i've completed requirements for at least 4 achievements today and they have not unlocked but in-game achievements confirmed that I indeed have done the requirements…

Anyone else having this issue?
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 04 January 19 at 23:35
Which achievements aren’t unlocking?

I know sometimes you need to hard reset the game before they pop.
ManicMetalhead
Posted on 04 January 19 at 23:35, Edited on 04 January 19 at 23:36 by ManicMetalhead
Accidental double post.
Lukoster
Lukoster
Posted on 04 January 19 at 23:36
Right now I know about Pentakill, 20 to 1, specific achievement for Fenrir and some others I may not know about :D
Living Legends
Posted on 04 January 19 at 23:54
I have had an issue in the past month where I would fulfill requirements And it would not unlock. Usually a day or two it finally unlocked and it synced to the time it should have unlocked.

I tried to reload a save and it would not pop no matter how many times I tried.

There are a few discontinued achievements but few you listed are fine
Lukoster
Lukoster
Posted on 05 January 19 at 12:39, Edited on 05 January 19 at 13:31 by Lukoster
I know they aren't listed as discontinued, but I made this thread since i'm having problems unlocking these achievements, and it's only with Smite - this problem. Maybe i'll try re-installing my game, could that help?

Edit: Fixed, the achievements popped after 1-2 days after they should've already unlocked. Thank you for trying to help. wink Thread closed.

2nd edit: Only achievement that didn't unlock and should've is the pentakill one. I cba anymore :D
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.