Game Discussion: SMITE

Achievements not unlocking?

• Killmeme0wKillmeme0w33,577
    Posted on 04 January 19 at 23:05
    So i've completed requirements for at least 4 achievements today and they have not unlocked but in-game achievements confirmed that I indeed have done the requirements…

Anyone else having this issue?
  • ManicMetalheadManicMetalhead1,127,567
    Posted on 04 January 19 at 23:35
    Which achievements aren’t unlocking?

I know sometimes you need to hard reset the game before they pop.
  • ManicMetalheadManicMetalhead1,127,567
    Posted on 04 January 19 at 23:35, Edited on 04 January 19 at 23:36 by ManicMetalhead
    Accidental double post.
    Posted on 04 January 19 at 23:36
    Right now I know about Pentakill, 20 to 1, specific achievement for Fenrir and some others I may not know about :D
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,119,022
    Posted on 04 January 19 at 23:54
    I have had an issue in the past month where I would fulfill requirements And it would not unlock. Usually a day or two it finally unlocked and it synced to the time it should have unlocked.

I tried to reload a save and it would not pop no matter how many times I tried.

There are a few discontinued achievements but few you listed are fine
    Posted on 05 January 19 at 12:39, Edited on 05 January 19 at 13:31 by Killmeme0w
    I know they aren't listed as discontinued, but I made this thread since i'm having problems unlocking these achievements, and it's only with Smite - this problem. Maybe i'll try re-installing my game, could that help?

Edit: Fixed, the achievements popped after 1-2 days after they should've already unlocked. Thank you for trying to help. wink Thread closed.

2nd edit: Only achievement that didn't unlock and should've is the pentakill one. I cba anymore :D
  • Posted on 27 August 19 at 01:36
    I did the newest DLC Last night.

And got the award, But No achievement.

I have tried a hard reset, Done the award Again Etc.
    But Nothing.

Any ideas on what to do? smile
  • Posted on 27 August 19 at 04:07
    The Achievement has now unlocked for me! headspin
  • ChefmoleChefmole950,401
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 00:02, Edited on 23 October 19 at 00:10 by Chefmole
    I had the same problem with Turbulent Waters achievement. I got the in game award but no achievement. Did you end up doing anything to unlock it or did it just fix itself eventually?

EDIT: It ended up unlocking on its own. 30 minutes later after I had quit out of the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads