Game Discussion: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered (Win 10) Forum

Checkpoint on One Shot, One Kill?

AuthorMessage
flubberfudge
flubberfudge
Posted on 05 January 19 at 22:53, Edited on 05 January 19 at 22:55 by flubberfudge
So I’m hoping someone can help me out.

On the Xbox One version if you kill enough people before you pick up McMillan you get a checkpoint after you pick him up, which makes the veteran run much easier.

However on the Windows 10 version, I cannot for the life of me get a checkpoint to trigger. It’s usually only when the chopper is approx 4000m away.

They should be the same ports and have similar checkpoints right? Not sure what’s going on, but any help is very much appreciated.

I have the game running on the lowest settings because my pc isn’t too powerful, could that be a reason why maybe some checkpoints are different?
flubber
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 06 January 19 at 00:11
Your graphic settings wouldn’t matter, that checkpoint is finicky. The ports are the same, yeah. As to why you can’t get it, depends on where you are relative to the enemies when the checkpoint is supposed to pop I believe. The games don’t give u a checkpoint if there’s a possibility of u dying immediately upon resppawn. I recommend u look it up on YouTube, there’s a spot where u sit for that checkpoint where only a few enemies spawn
flubberfudge
flubberfudge
Posted on 06 January 19 at 00:19
Thanks for the response Infero, would you be able to link the video? :)
flubber
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 06 January 19 at 05:00
https://youtu.be/n-_ONIDLV7E
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.