Looking forward to this
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 10 March 19 at 20:24
Totally! An underappreciated gem.
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mataeus
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 02 April 19 at 15:11
Just bought this on the last sale, 95% woo!
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 07 April 19 at 11:59, Edited on 07 April 19 at 12:01 by Meszerus
FYI this walkthrough is pretty much 95% done, I just need to replay the Sagus Cliffs section to refine the guide for that section some more. Everything after Sagus Cliffs is done. I plan to have it all finished in 1-3 weeks time (due to other plans/commitments).

The guide is written to grab the achievements in a single campaign - with the caveat of needing to make a hard save just before Miel Avest to grab one set of achievements very quickly, then reloading that save and grabbing the contradictory set of achievements whilst finishing the game proper.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 09 June 19 at 04:05
Hey, how's this walkthrough going? It's on sale for 75% off so seems like a good time to get it.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:08
Ah, nice timing then, I plan to finish it today actually! :D
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 09 June 19 at 18:36
I have now finished up the writing of the walkthrough, and have submitted it for review. smile
Information Posted on 28 June 19 at 08:45
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Torment: Tides of Numenera Walkthrough
Thickly Settled
Posted on 28 June 19 at 10:05
After I finish Metro this will be my next game, primarily because of this walkthrough.

I'm sure we've all read our share of walkthroughs and after reading only the first page I can tell this will be a great one. It exudes professionalism, intelligence, and thoughtfulness. Care has been put into this guide and I'm looking forward to diving in.

Thank you.
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 29 June 19 at 11:10
Thanks for your kind words. It was fun some days and a labour on others (when repeating a lot of actions in order to find an efficient flow), so I really hope it helps! It's the first time I've tackled a game of this size, so I hope it lives up to expectations.

Of course, I'm open to all feedback/suggestions/corrections from everyone. :)
Raptured Gamer
Posted on 02 July 19 at 00:58
After reaching Valley of dead heroes, Rhin and Erritis don't seem to be leveling at the same time as the guide. I doubt I've missed anything major, I'd understand if it was a few xp off but Rhin seems a fair bit off from reaching tier 3.0 when she's suppose to. Any thoughts?
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 02 July 19 at 20:05, Edited on 02 July 19 at 20:19 by Meszerus
Ah, apologies - it turns out that when Rhin is first mentioned as levelling up to 3.0, I had this as striked-out during the draft and meant to delete/revisit it, but this formatting was lost in the pasting from my word processor to the site so I ended up forgetting about it. Rhin is later mentioned as levelling up to 3.0 again further down the page, when she actually does reach that point. I've deleted the erroneous first mention of it.

As for falling a bit short in companions EXP, this was somewhat expected - in the latest draft I had purposefully removed a very tricky and buggy path of obtaining a few more EXP (it was like 10 Exp or something really minor) during Sagus Cliffs, and I then replayed all of Sagus Cliffs to ensure its omission didn't have any knock-on effect. This is why the levelling-up plan in Sagus Cliffs is spot on with timing, guide-wise. I will make adjustments to this, but right now it will just be off that little bit of Exp for now. Believe me though, following the guide you will earn more than plenty of Exp to obtain the "Limits of Human Capacity" achievement (the achievement describes 'max level' as Tier 6.0 but halfway through "The End" section of the guide you will actually be earning Exp beyond that).

Hope this clears things up!
Raptured Gamer
Posted on 02 July 19 at 22:21
Thanks for the reply, really big help. "Limits of Human Capacity" was my only worry, so thanks for clearing that up. And a massive thanks for the guide itself!
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 03 July 19 at 19:07, Edited on 03 July 19 at 19:08 by Meszerus
No worries; thanks for the feedback. toast
PensiveOregonad
Posted on 04 July 19 at 18:15, Edited on 04 July 19 at 18:33 by PensiveOregonad
When on the walkthrough part 6 going into part 7, you forgot to mention to switch party members so Matkina is in the party, Great guide!
Pensive
Meszerus
Meszerus
Posted on 04 July 19 at 21:14
Ah, very good catch! Sorry that slipped my mind. I have added a note at the end of Part 6 to swap Aligern for Matkina before re-entering Miel Avest. Thank you for the correction! toast

Looking at your popped achievements it looks like you're making great progress very quickly! Good stuff, I'm glad I could help. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.