New year....same deals :-(
  • Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles478,125
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 03:13
    OMG!!clap
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty395,457
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 03:14
    laugh
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 03:16
    I thought THQ Nordic bought Goat Simulator devs, and yet still not on sale. Fuck you.
  • TagstTagst257,886
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 03:29
    Wow! An actual good weekly sale.
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 03:30
    Need more DLC sales
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl178,981
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 03:45
    Don't bother with Frontlines. It hasn't aged well and has discontinued achievements.

I guess TA's marketplace scanners don't pick up original Xbox games? The original Destroy All Humans game is on sale as well. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Destroy-All-Humans...

I've never played anything in the DAH series. Is it worth checking out?

JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    I thought THQ Nordic bought Goat Simulator devs, and yet still not on sale. Fuck you.
    The console versions are published by Double Eleven, an independent company.
  • Aeragon IXAeragon IX400,574
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 03:48
    Some Pinball FX2 table are also on sale. Anyone bought recently any Pinball FX2 table on Xbox 360 and did the import? Does it still work with new purchases?
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 04:19, Edited on 08 January 19 at 04:35 by Elite1111111111
    Aeragon IX said:
    Some Pinball FX2 table are also on sale. Anyone bought recently any Pinball FX2 table on Xbox 360 and did the import? Does it still work with new purchases?
    Good catch. I just tested it with the Bethesda Pinball and so far have not been able to download it for the One version. It doesn't show up on my 'Ready-to-install' list, but when I go to the web page for it (which I had a hell of a time getting to) it says I own it. I've tried to push it to install on my One, but so far it hasn't shown up.

I'm having a hell of a time just getting the game to recognize the tables I DO have installed. Seems if I sit here long enough it does recognize them. After waiting a few minutes I'm still missing Paranormal and the Zen Classics Pack. Gonna just try reinstalling all of it, though that doesn't help me on the Bethesda front.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything and a couple didn't show up on my 'Ready-to-Install' list. Besides Bethesda Pinball, I'm now also missing Street Fighter and Plants vs Zombies.
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 04:22
    Avatar keeps starring me in the face.
  • Tatl360Tatl360333,899
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 04:27
    The ones I don't have are not available in my region... as always. roll

Maybe Juju at this price. I don't know if I will ever play it though.
    Prison architect maybe maybe. Still expensive.
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 04:34
    decent sales here,, if not rehashed. Just beat Costume Quest lol
  • Aeragon IXAeragon IX400,574
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 04:43, Edited on 08 January 19 at 04:45 by Elite1111111111
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Aeragon IX said:
    Good catch. I just tested it with the Bethesda Pinball and so far have not been able to download it for the One version. It doesn't show up on my 'Ready-to-install' list, but when I go to the web page for it (which I had a hell of a time getting to) it says I own it. I've tried to push it to install on my One, but so far it hasn't shown up.

I'm having a hell of a time just getting the game to recognize the tables I DO have installed. Seems if I sit here long enough it does recognize them. After waiting a few minutes I'm still missing Paranormal and the Zen Classics Pack. Gonna just try reinstalling all of it, though that doesn't help me on the Bethesda front.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything and a couple didn't show up on my 'Ready-to-Install' list. Besides Bethesda Pinball, I'm now also missing Street Fighter and Plants vs Zombies.
    I also want that Bethesda pack, did you try exporting in Pinball FX 2 on Xbox One first then on FX3?
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 04:44, Edited on 08 January 19 at 06:42 by Elite1111111111
    Aeragon IX said:
    I also want that Bethesda pack, did you try exporting in Pinball FX 2 on Xbox One first then on FX3?
    I can't even get it to install for the One version of FX2. My best guess is that when they delisted it they screwed up the entitlement. It happened with some Rock Band songs back in the day.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,581,265
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 06:59
    Isn't this the exact same sale we had not maybe a month ago? It's listed in the same order and everything.
  • GsO LightGsO Light184,935 184,935 GamerScore
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 07:10
    EarthboundX said:
    Isn't this the exact same sale we had not maybe a month ago? It's listed in the same order and everything.
    Pretty much, it's like they know that if they put different games or dlc on sale, people might actually buy them..
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 08:15, Edited on 08 January 19 at 08:18 by RidiculousBox
    I'm guessing Elements of Destruction is kinda like Doodle God?

Edit: no.
  • fronkdegronkfronkdegronk1,048,674
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 08:27
    re pinball fx2 bethesda: buy game on 360; go to ta's page for pinball fx2 (x1); locate bethesda dlc; click link to marketplace; make sure your x1 is set to update automatically; on the marketplace page, you will have the option to install on your x1. It may take a few minutes but it should show up in your ready to install game hub on your x1.

This will work for almost all fx2 360 to fx2 x1 transfers. Known exceptions are fantastic four, dr strange, earth defense, excalibur, mars and guardians. might be a couple of other marvel table exceptions due to rebundling when fx3 came out
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.