The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: January 8th, 2019

• Posted on 08 January 19 at 10:09
    avatar the burning earth on sale again. not backwards compatible. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG
  • BlaizicusBlaizicus1,036,084
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 10:42
    Pretty Decent. :D
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 11:25
    The Lost Hobo King never goes on sale cry
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 11:27
    Anyone know how easy JUJU is to get all the achievements on?
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 11:34
    The original Destroy All Humans is also on sale for $2.99.
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 12:54, Edited on 08 January 19 at 13:08 by Elite1111111111
    fronkdegronk said:
    re pinball fx2 bethesda: buy game on 360; go to ta's page for pinball fx2 (x1); locate bethesda dlc; click link to marketplace; make sure your x1 is set to update automatically; on the marketplace page, you will have the option to install on your x1. It may take a few minutes but it should show up in your ready to install game hub on your x1.

This will work for almost all fx2 360 to fx2 x1 transfers. Known exceptions are fantastic four, dr strange, earth defense, excalibur, mars and guardians. might be a couple of other marvel table exceptions due to rebundling when fx3 came out
    I tried that and it never showed up. Guess I could try again tonight when I get home tonight. I also lost a couple when I went to reinstall them (Plants vs Zombies and Street Fighter 2), but several of the ones you've listed showed up fine on my Ready to Install (Fantastic Four, Earth Defense, Excalibur, and Mars IIRC). Don't own Doctor Strange or Guardians so couldn't say for those. I own most of the other Marvel and they all showed up fine as well.
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 13:28
    Can you split out the Xbox Originals from the Xbox360 games? Just a nice QoL update
    www.twitter.com/Mike_Langlois
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 15:16
    Mike Langlois said:
    Can you split out the Xbox Originals from the Xbox360 games? Just a nice QoL update
    I agree. Having to click on cheap games to find out if they're a quick completion, only to find out they have no achievements at all because they're OG Xbox is a first-world annoyance.
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • DoPeY5007DoPeY5007758,433
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 15:16
    JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
    I thought THQ Nordic bought Goat Simulator devs, and yet still not on sale. Fuck you.
    Pay full price then roll
  • LeXXuzLeXXuz807,383
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 17:25
    Finally Costume Quest for me. clap
  • Paw McCatneyPaw McCatney779,810
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 17:48
    xMvP RAMPAGEX said:
    It's relatively easy, and worth the sale price for sure. Similar to the Rayman Origins/Legends games.
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,000,415
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 18:00
    Always good to see a decent BC selection and slew of cheap games with 360 sales. Nothing for me this time round though.
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 18:14
    chucknorris3435 said:
    avatar the burning earth on sale again. not backwards compatible. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    Like your even going to play it for as long as it takes to download! laugh
  • BRAN IS HEREBRAN IS HERE335,606
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 19:09
    ICE Faux Pirate said:
    Mike Langlois said:
    I agree. Having to click on cheap games to find out if they're a quick completion, only to find out they have no achievements at all because they're OG Xbox is a first-world annoyance.
    Or you could expand your Xbox knowledge ......
    D
  • Posted on 08 January 19 at 20:44
    Paw McCatney said:
    xMvP RAMPAGEX said:
    It's relatively easy, and worth the sale price for sure. Similar to the Rayman Origins/Legends games.
    Looks like I'll be picking this up and a few of cheaper xbox one games👍
  • Posted on 09 January 19 at 01:57
    fronkdegronk said:
    re pinball fx2 bethesda: buy game on 360; go to ta's page for pinball fx2 (x1); locate bethesda dlc; click link to marketplace; make sure your x1 is set to update automatically; on the marketplace page, you will have the option to install on your x1. It may take a few minutes but it should show up in your ready to install game hub on your x1.

This will work for almost all fx2 360 to fx2 x1 transfers. Known exceptions are fantastic four, dr strange, earth defense, excalibur, mars and guardians. might be a couple of other marvel table exceptions due to rebundling when fx3 came out
    Update - Finally got it to work. I think I might just not have had 'allow remote downloading' checked on my One.
  • Aeragon IXAeragon IX401,164
    Posted on 09 January 19 at 03:03
    I managed to download the Bethesda pack on Pinball FX 2 following the instruction but I can't import it to FX3. For the marvel pack, it didn't work at all. On their Twitter, they told me to send them an email.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 January 19 at 09:37, Edited on 14 January 19 at 09:40 by
    Elite1111111111 said:
    Aeragon IX said:
    Some Pinball FX2 table are also on sale. Anyone bought recently any Pinball FX2 table on Xbox 360 and did the import? Does it still work with new purchases?
    Good catch. I just tested it with the Bethesda Pinball and so far have not been able to download it for the One version. It doesn't show up on my 'Ready-to-install' list, but when I go to the web page for it (which I had a hell of a time getting to) it says I own it. I've tried to push it to install on my One, but so far it hasn't shown up.

I'm having a hell of a time just getting the game to recognize the tables I DO have installed. Seems if I sit here long enough it does recognize them. After waiting a few minutes I'm still missing Paranormal and the Zen Classics Pack. Gonna just try reinstalling all of it, though that doesn't help me on the Bethesda front.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything and a couple didn't show up on my 'Ready-to-Install' list. Besides Bethesda Pinball, I'm now also missing Street Fighter and Plants vs Zombies.
    If the .com store page says you own it push install should work from there since the Web store update sometime ago. Make sure your Xbox is set to auto update games and your account is signed into the xbox when you perform the push install, and make sure you select the right Xbox to push to if you have multiples listed.

PS the Bethesda collection is free to play with ads in windows 10, you will have needed to obtain the game there prior to delisting and possibly downloaded the tables previously as well
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.