Game Discussion: Spyro Reignited Trilogy Forum

Agent 9 Glitch - Possibly Gamebreaking

AuthorMessage
x I LAZ I x
x I LAZ I x
Posted on 09 January 19 at 18:14
In multiple levels, Agent 9 glitches out and is unable to jump over obstacles which prevents me from completing levels. The main example is in the Dino Mines, Agent 9 cannot jump in to the bank to collect the egg or gems. Without these, I cannot complete the game.

Does anyone know a workaround/fix?
x I LAZ I x
x I LAZ I x
Posted on 09 January 19 at 21:20
If anyone comes across this; I didn't find a fix for the glitch, but it won't affect a 100% achievement completion. Luckily there isn't an achievement in Spyro 3 related to 100% in-game completion, like there is for Spyros 1 and 2. I still 3000/3000 this with the glitch firmly in play.
lxRiiOTxl
lxRiiOTxl
Posted on 10 January 19 at 01:24
My boyfriend and I might have found a fix. Exit the game completely, turn the system off, and then unplug your system. It clears the temporary cache and after the Xbox is reloaded you can get back into the game and you'll be able to jump. Tried and true on two separate Xboxes.

x I LAZ I x
x I LAZ I x
Posted on 10 January 19 at 20:22
Oh, nice! I'll bear that in mind when I come to it next.
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 26 January 19 at 20:25
x I LAZ I x said:
If anyone comes across this; I didn't find a fix for the glitch, but it won't affect a 100% achievement completion. Luckily there isn't an achievement in Spyro 3 related to 100% in-game completion, like there is for Spyros 1 and 2. I still 3000/3000 this with the glitch firmly in play.
Oh really? wWell then, Spyro 3 will be even easier!
DubstepEdgelord
GuruThaGreat
GuruThaGreat
Posted on 31 January 19 at 14:38
lxRiiOTxl said:
My boyfriend and I might have found a fix. Exit the game completely, turn the system off, and then unplug your system. It clears the temporary cache and after the Xbox is reloaded you can get back into the game and you'll be able to jump. Tried and true on two separate Xboxes.

This absolutely works. Thanks for sharing the fix. I was getting worried this would prevent me from getting everything in the game. toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.