Clan Recruitment Forum

Looking to recruit other gamers to your clan? Post in here

[AHU] Achievement Hunters United

AuthorMessage
Dark JBIRD
Dark JBIRD
Posted on 09 January 19 at 22:05, Edited on 09 January 19 at 22:10 by Dark JBIRD
Introduction

Hi all and welcome to the official TA thread for AHU (Achievement Hunters United).

We are a friendly group of achievement hunters who play all different types of games (mainstream as well as indie games (across both Xbox360 & Xbox One) and we are currently recruiting new members to join our discord server! Anyone is welcome to join, so if you are interested in joining, here is a link to our discord server below:

Features of our Server
So if you are sitting there wondering why you should join - here is a list of our features:
*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

Games Played
As mentioned in the introduction, we play all sorts of games and so the list below is in no way exhaustive, but just to clarify we have members who play the following games:

Primary Contacts
Should you have any questions or queries, please feel free to post them here or contact any of the following:
K3VC85
K3VC85
Posted on 10 January 19 at 00:58
I haven't used Discord before but this sounds like a good idea toast
Notorious Kiwi
Posted on 10 January 19 at 01:27
K3VC85 said:
I haven't used Discord before but this sounds like a good idea toast
I was hesitant to use Discord the very first time but it's been great since I got it. Helps everyone communicate in any way needed and plenty of functionality. We're working on making AHU a helpful place for anyone that joins. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.