The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Buy Three Months of Xbox Live Gold on Amazon UK and Get Three Months Free

AuthorMessage
Zerodactyl
Zerodactyl
Posted on 10 January 19 at 20:27
Great deal, but as others have mentioned it's easy to get Xbox Live Gold for free with Microsoft Rewards.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 10 January 19 at 22:59
Zerodactyl said:
Great deal, but as others have mentioned it's easy to get Xbox Live Gold for free with Microsoft Rewards.
Not if you don't live in the UK. I can earn about 2500 points a year - do you know how long it would take to get even 1 month of gold?
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
GsO Light
125,895 125,895 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 11 January 19 at 02:50
Do you guys get offers from microsoft rewards? All I can do is the daily bing searches which gives me 150 points per day and the occasional quiz offers for 30 points
Matodion 1st
Matodion 1st
Posted on 11 January 19 at 05:12, Edited on 11 January 19 at 06:49 by Matodion 1st
EazyE2285 said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
Not sure if this is written JUST about the U.K. Bc of all the crap the U.S. was getting over the Microsoft rewards game pass article (which is beyond stupid.)...but have no fear, it's also going on for the normal Amazon site as well..in the U.S. crazy I know wink
I can see it as a deal on the site but when I click see details it takes me to the page to buy a card with no details of a deal and just says 3 months for $24.99 as opposed to the U.K link which shows you buying the 3+3 deal. Have you done it or just saw it listed and didn't try? If it's good for US too I'll bite
Same thing in the UK link, I click 3+3 and it takes me to 12 months. Good thing GAME UK is offering the same deal online.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 11 January 19 at 05:17
GsO Light said:
Do you guys get offers from microsoft rewards? All I can do is the daily bing searches which gives me 150 points per day and the occasional quiz offers for 30 points
I can only speak for U.S. but as for what can be earned daily..150pts for pc searches..100pts for mobile, 20pts for edge bonus, daily sets range from like 50-80 puts I'd say, which once you hit a streak you get a couple hundred points bonus every so often..equates to an extra 15pts a day roughly, on the Xbox one app there's roughly 25pts a day. Those are just daily. Through out the week/month there are other activities I.e rent so and so movie get 2500pts. Daily and weekly emails give out 50-100+pts. Then there are the quest on Xbox via game pass quest or reg ques, which are all over the place as far as how many points you can get. Just this past year they ran a quest from sept to November and gave out 6 months of gamepass, couple thousand pts and double searches. So suffice it to say you can rack up a pretty solid amount of points that'll cover gamepass and gold as well as digital games..hope that info helps, shoot me message if u have any other questions toast
Matthew
GsO Light
125,895 125,895 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 11 January 19 at 06:53
Thanks dance
metallicafan459
Posted on 11 January 19 at 11:32, Edited on 11 January 19 at 11:59 by metallicafan459
Wish there was an app for rewards - I rarely get more than a few hundred points which I tend to waste on sweepstakes.

Seems there is an app for Android but not iOs
jasonlc3221
jasonlc3221
Posted on 11 January 19 at 18:25
I'm in the US, and if you're like me and choose to spend your MS rewards on other things (or you simply don't do MS rewards), then wanted to let you know that Best Buy ALSO has this same deal going on. I'm seeing it on their website on the 3 month physical card (and the bonus 3 months is emailed to you as digital).
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 11 January 19 at 20:41
metallicafan459 said:
Wish there was an app for rewards - I rarely get more than a few hundred points which I tend to waste on sweepstakes.

Seems there is an app for Android but not iOs
I mean there isnt really an app per say. On my android phone i do mobile search with edge bonus signing and using the edge browser. On my ipad i jist sign into bing via chrome and do my pc searches and other bonuses. Not sure what your specifically referring to
Matthew
KY PRO 2008
KY PRO 2008
Posted on 12 January 19 at 03:12
How the hell do get free xbox live from bing n ms rewards? ive gotten more than 3$ a month in rewards n i search n do all the quests every day n week. is there something im missing?
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 12 January 19 at 07:03, Edited on 12 January 19 at 07:03 by zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
KY PRO 2008 said:
How the hell do get free xbox live from bing n ms rewards? ive gotten more than 3$ a month in rewards n i search n do all the quests every day n week. is there something im missing?
My post from above as example

zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
GsO Light said:
I can only speak for U.S. but as for what can be earned daily..150pts for pc searches..100pts for mobile, 20pts for edge bonus, daily sets range from like 50-80 puts I'd say, which once you hit a streak you get a couple hundred points bonus every so often..equates to an extra 15pts a day roughly, on the Xbox one app there's roughly 25pts a day. Those are just daily. Through out the week/month there are other activities I.e rent so and so movie get 2500pts. Daily and weekly emails give out 50-100+pts. Then there are the quest on Xbox via game pass quest or reg ques, which are all over the place as far as how many points you can get. Just this past year they ran a quest from sept to November and gave out 6 months of gamepass, couple thousand pts and double searches. So suffice it to say you can rack up a pretty solid amount of points that'll cover gamepass and gold as well as digital games..hope that info helps, shoot me message if u have any other questions toast
Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.