Game Discussion: The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Forum

What version to buy?

AuthorMessage
theEtrain75
theEtrain75
Posted on 11 January 19 at 02:01
Hello, I was what version I should buy if I was looking to get all the major expansions and DLC's?
Mortaigne
Mortaigne
Posted on 11 February 19 at 19:07
Wondering the same thing... It's not very clear.

I just want a one and all package.
Jestertainment
Posted on 24 February 19 at 15:31
From what I understand, your best bet is to go with the most recent "addon pack," the most recently released was Summerset, if you want to pre-order then Elsweyr is worth grabbing, both of these come with all previous DLC, had to research that myself!

Hope it helps :)
snake42069
snake42069
Posted on 01 April 19 at 23:08
from what i can see, it doesnt include the gold pack, which is the first 4 expansion dlc's (Imperial City, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Orsinium).

If that is true, you would need to get both the "Collection" Edition, and one of the Elsweyr Upgrade editions.

Eventually they will release a new collection edition that has everything including elsweyr, so im waiting for that or for the collection and elsweyr to go on sale for at least 50%.

Im not ready to get back into the game yet, so its going to be a while anyway.
DrOp ShOtKiNg24
Posted on 19 April 19 at 22:21
My suggestion, if you plan on playing for a while, buy the version that includes everything if there is one, I’m not sure. But I know it was on sale for 10 bucks a week ago, I’d do that then pay for the 14.99 subscription for eso plus because it gives you all the dlc included and you can cancel at anytime. Just don’t forget to cancel it if that’s they way you go.
Drop
keoskey
keoskey
Posted on 09 June 19 at 13:17
Bought the gold edition last week which has the first 4 DLC packs
[url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.