Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

10 ID@Xbox Games Worth Getting Excited About in 2019

AuthorMessage
G Mason Patriot
Posted on 14 January 19 at 16:23
Generation Zero looks interesting. I will keep an eye on that one.
superjek
superjek
Posted on 14 January 19 at 16:49
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
superjek said:I’m not sure if it’s ID but it looks really interesting. Thanks!
Thanks to you! I really like these types of articles, where we can discover these pearls that otherwise would be difficult to find. smile
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4q_zcEgFinUCdnJkG3o4UQ
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 14 January 19 at 17:37
ugh! I'll have none of it.
Inspector 74
Inspector 74
Posted on 21 January 19 at 23:33
Gen Zero was awesome, I spent a few hours on the beta a month or so back and really enjoyed it, the after party, the two left for dead games look interesting but im loosing interest in co op games and Tunic booooom!!!
Free with game pass for sure 'Yup i called it' even if its not, just like Gen zero and afterparty I wanna show some love to the developers on the subject of upcoming ID@xbox, the mighty three fields entertainment have announced my possible game of the year with 'Dangerous Driving' its out August 8th 2019 all everyone needs to know its made by Alex Ward and the guys at 'three fields entertainment'(who essentially are all responsible for Burnout and Dangerous Driving is in essence everything a follow on by every means except
in name, this game will rock and Three Fields' deserve respect and all our support in bringing 'Dangerous Driving' to us for sure toast
NhoxSlash
NhoxSlash
Posted on 23 January 19 at 22:47
Black desert clap
MurrinM8006
MurrinM8006
Posted on 24 January 19 at 18:25
What about Dunk Lords? Will it ever come out?
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 24 January 19 at 19:30
I want Session sooooooo bad
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.