The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: January 15th, 2019

AuthorMessage
spankyNspronkle
Posted on 16 January 19 at 20:53
Snagged Virtua Fighter 2... been on a kick buying everything that is 0-1 hours and under $5 lately.
Arcturus Being
Posted on 19 January 19 at 10:26
NFS Carbon should be free. 30 out of 50 chievos are unobtainable now. FFS
xKrypt0
18,195 18,195 GamerScore
xKrypt0
Posted on 21 January 19 at 03:17
America McGee's Alice (attached to the GLC section of the sequel) is completely free (in the UK & also for silver accounts) and seems to be the full game.

I also saw a few other free things when browsing :

Gears of War 3 : Fenix Rising (FREE) DLC map pack
Gears of War 3 : Forces of Nature Map Pack (FREE) DLC map pack
Gears of War 3 : Booster Map Pack (FREE) DLC map pack
Gears of War Judgement : Haven Map Pack (FREE) DLC map pack
Batman : Arkham City : Batman Inc Batsuit (FREE) DLC skin

Log's lost challenges for Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts is also a reasonable £3.39
The Scorcers DLC for the original Rage is also £3.39

--

I don't think the Price of the Season Pass DLC for the Far Cry 4 Game (On 360) is unreasonable if you can find the disc version cheaply (which I did myself) it's a good complement.

Even if it does seem a bit peculiar to buy it on 360 - I thought I might as well be completest.

There seems to be a lot of DLC that gets over looked in the last sale the Two Worlds II DLC was really cheap for example. But it's wasn't mentioned anywhere - heck some pages seem to have vanished completely - like SoulCalibur IV for example.

Which reminds me I should mark a reminder for Soul Calibur 2 for when it's on sale.
zeldafanjtl
zeldafanjtl
Posted on 27 January 19 at 00:27
xKrypt0 said:
heck some pages seem to have vanished completely - like SoulCalibur IV for example.
That's because it was delisted last year.
Tatl360
Tatl360
Posted on 27 January 19 at 00:40
xKrypt0 said:
America McGee's Alice (attached to the GLC section of the sequel) is completely free (in the UK & also for silver accounts) and seems to be the full game.
It was made free a long time ago.
The retail package comes with a code for it. It still works. I've used mine not so long ago.

And EA for some reason made it free through the marketplace too.
But it requires the Madness Returns game to work. wink
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.