Game Discussion: Neverwinter Forum

The Heart of Fire in Neverwinter achievements found

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 15 January 19 at 15:08
The new DLC pack The Heart of Fire for Neverwinter has 9 Achievements worth 55 Gamerscore
Jappe
Jappe
Posted on 15 January 19 at 16:37
They have so much potential to add new achievements but no... These are generic boring achievements again. How about lvl every profession to 70?
JTYdude99
JTYdude99
Posted on 15 January 19 at 17:20
Gives me more time to grind for the +5 rings from the last mod. Im very happy with this.
JTYdude99 Serving Christ till the day I die, then in heaven for eternity
Freysi
Freysi
Posted on 15 January 19 at 18:15
They look pretty easy, is there any missable do you think?

Also happy with easy achievements, still working on the rings and other grinds. I was worried they would drop hardcore achievements and professions.
Fuuldrin
Fuuldrin
Posted on 15 January 19 at 21:41
Well I'm surprised they went for easy achievements, but I'm relieved they didn't include stuff like complete castle ravenloft in hardcore with scaled gear! Now it's time for me to start on chult / omu hunts as well.
MathNotEvenOnce
Posted on 15 January 19 at 22:29
Yeah I was expecting K-Team and Professions Achievements. I'm okay with this one being easier on cheevos though. It isn't an end-game mod.

I'll be devoting my effort to the rings as well. 1/5 done :-/, hoping the new drop rates are way better.
LifeExpectancy
LifeExpectancy
Posted on 16 January 19 at 05:27
Level all prof to 70? GTFO with that noise. FUUUUUUUUCK this new professions nonsense.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.