Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Weekend Announcements January 11th-13th: Hyper Jam, War Tech Fighters and More

• punkyliarpunkyliar199,835
  • Posted on 15 January 19 at 20:11Permalink
    Hyper Jam looks fun, but from the thumbnail I was hoping for more of a cyberpunk aesthetic.

The weapon in Xeno Crisis looks exactly like the pulse rifle from Aliens. If it has couch co-op I'll probably grab that for sure.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • SE6A K1N6SE6A K1N6720,381
    Posted on 16 January 19 at 01:21Permalink
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Hyper Jam looks fun, but from the thumbnail I was hoping for more of a cyberpunk aesthetic.

The weapon in Xeno Crisis looks exactly like the pulse rifle from Aliens. If it has couch co-op I'll probably grab that for sure.
    Hopefully, it has couch co-op because that game would be much better in couch co-op. Hyper Jam and Cake Bash look good for couch co-op. Attack of the Earthlings looks like it has turn based strat combat which is cool.
  • KILLAKINGKILLAKING90,112
    Posted on 16 January 19 at 02:39Permalink
    SE6A K1N6 said:
    Reborn Insanity said:

Hopefully, it has couch co-op because that game would be much better in couch co-op. Hyper Jam and Cake Bash look good for couch co-op. Attack of the Earthlings looks like it has turn based strat combat which is cool.
    there are plenty of couch co-ops... we need some more online beat em ups
  • Iggsy81Iggsy81318,164
    Posted on 16 January 19 at 08:11Permalink
    I was abotu to ask if you guys think Hyper Jam is actually cyberpunk or not really?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.