Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Circuits Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 17 January 19 at 07:33Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Circuits walkthrough
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,225,431
    Posted on 28 March 19 at 15:08Permalink
    How is the walkthrough for this coming along?
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • Yinga GartenYinga Garten1,679,948
    Posted on 28 March 19 at 16:29Permalink
    Progress has been slow as the owner has had some other issues to deal with. From a glance it seems like Levels 1-5 are written in detail and the structure for the other levels are down in a rough form.
  • ScoobyDoobyD0ntScoobyDoobyD0nt1,225,431
    Posted on 28 March 19 at 22:22Permalink
    Yinga Garten said:
    Progress has been slow as the owner has had some other issues to deal with. From a glance it seems like Levels 1-5 are written in detail and the structure for the other levels are down in a rough form.
    Alright sounds great ( : Hope everything's well with the owner!
    Scoooooby-doooooby-dooooo
  • XpovosXpovos733,613
    Posted on 30 March 19 at 19:38Permalink
    Sorry for the slow process. I want it to be detailed, but I also need to test some stuff--and I was away on a business trip this past week. And then the Community Events folks want to keep me playing games for LinkFrog, etc. It's all little stuff and shouldn't be slowing me, but it did. Clear sailing for a bit, so I should have the rough draft finished shortly for all levels, then it's just clean up and final testing.

Thanks for the interest.
    Time not important; only life important.
  • Posted on 20 June 19 at 15:30Permalink
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,431,541
    Posted on 25 June 19 at 12:10Permalink
    I don't know that this game can truly have a walk through. The RNG and sound based puzzles make it nearly impossible for anyone to help another person beat a level. It may not be anyone's fault, the most you can really do is explain the achievements and give tips/hints. I would suggest not allowing anyone to volunteer for this one.
    See you in Valhalla
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,210,664
    Posted on 25 June 19 at 12:17Permalink
    While that’s all well and good, we’re not going to stop people volunteering for any walkthrough. A guide is always useful in some way shape or form so we’re never going to say no to a request.
    Posted on 08 May 20 at 23:04, Edited on 10 May 20 at 02:33 by TheOnlyMattoPermalink
    The WT will be 3 parts for each level

1) A picture to make sure that you are on the correct level. The picture will also assist with knowing the proper placement of loopers and such. Each slot will be given a letter representing it to make the text WT possible.

2) A video that will play each sound, in the proper place, so that you can listen to it and then listen to your own game. Find that sound and place it then rinse and repeat for the rest

3) Some text instructions that will lay out basics like pitch is higher or lower (or even in the middle of 3 sounds). This will also use the picture of the level, example; (A) will be a higher pitch than (C) or (C) is the highest pitch (B) is the lowest pitch and (A) is the longest of the three

I will use length of sound, pitch and tempo to try and guide you, verbally, as best I can. The video will be the best way to beat this game.

TLDR:

Testing my theory now but if it works then I (the guy who said it couldn't be done) will volunteer to do it. I think I could turn this in to a 2 hour completion. I will message here when the WT I have is completed (it's just waiting for publishing now)

edit* The video theory works. Can have the WT up asap. Gonna do all the videos tonight. 25/25 Words/Pics/Vids done and tested. Just need permission to do it.
    See you in Valhalla
    Posted on 10 May 20 at 02:35Permalink
    I am interested and have one written.
    See you in Valhalla
  • Posted on 20 May 20 at 17:07Permalink
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Circuits Walkthrough
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.