Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Dark Souls Trilogy Compilation Coming To Europe

AuthorMessage
DamnSilly
DamnSilly
Posted on 19 January 19 at 14:53
With a rather fancy Collector's Edition available for a limited run

Please click here to read the story: Dark Souls Trilogy Compilation Coming To Europe
TheGreatKoala
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 19 January 19 at 14:57
2 and 3 are brilliant games. 1 starts off superbly but after the undead burg it is one crap area after another.
FireRaiser1985
Posted on 19 January 19 at 15:01
TheGreatKoala said:
2 and 3 are brilliant games. 1 starts off superbly but after the undead burg it is one crap area after another.
No.

New achievements plz...?! clap
Arcturus Being
Posted on 19 January 19 at 15:03
$450 is a joke and a kick in the balls. Literally most of the expensive part is the statue, but seriously. C'mon Bandai.
Lord Von Chimp
Posted on 19 January 19 at 15:08
WIsh I had that kind of money, I want that statue! Can't pay £450 though
TheShreddedBear
Posted on 19 January 19 at 15:34
stackable achievements pls, I can take or leave the statue.
The Wet Chef
The Wet Chef
Posted on 19 January 19 at 15:44
Why wasn't it released in EU before?
The usual reason is that it costs to get the rating, but all three already have a rating from PEGI!
There is NO stupid questions. Only stupid answers!
MustaPastori
MustaPastori
Posted on 19 January 19 at 16:29
TheGreatKoala said:
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it an 8/8.
JakThaRiPP3R84
Posted on 19 January 19 at 16:40
dark souls 2 was the worst, 1 and 3 were incredible. not played any of em on xbox yet, even though I picked up the second with all the dlc quite cheap. I was expecting to build a bit of ratio with those games but they're just easy achievements so stayed away.
CodeMonkeysGuy
Posted on 19 January 19 at 17:13
MustaPastori said:
TheGreatKoala said:
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it an 8/8.
Some people do think that. For me, the tierlist is Bloodborne > Dark Souls 1 (this one is CLOSE though) > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 3. Reeeaaallllyyy don't like Dark Souls 3. And I haven't played Demon's Souls yet.

I'm firmly in the Dark-Souls-1-was-a-masterpiece group. But there's actually a surprising amount of people on TA who despise Dark Souls 1.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
Auraid
Auraid
Posted on 19 January 19 at 17:41, Edited on 19 January 19 at 17:52 by Auraid
Dark Souls > BloodBorne > Dark souls 3 > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2 for me. Dark Souls 1 was the most popular of the series so it got a lot people from a less dedicated/casual demographic playing it. As for TA, the game is around a 90 hour completion for a GWG so it wouldn't surprise me people didn't enjoy a game they were never invested into.

TheGreatKoala said:
But still you rated both versions of Dark Souls 1 5/5... laugh
Arkham#8076
Arkham
Posted on 19 January 19 at 18:05
TheGreatKoala said:
Worst take ever. DS1 is brilliant from start to finish. IMO, best in the trilogy.
Fanta Morgana
Fanta Morgana
Posted on 19 January 19 at 18:25
Yes, the first one is the best.
I'm torn between 2 and 3 which one I prefer. Both are great. DS3 is the objectively better game, but it is a bit to unimaginitative and generic. Everything feels like you've seen it before. It rehashes characters and themes from the first game and plays it rather safe. DS2 dares to try to innovate on the first game, however lacks in certain parts, like the world making no sense, the ADP stat, ... and doesn't feel quite as polished as the other games.
Keila
Keila
Posted on 19 January 19 at 19:45
This has been out in the US since October 19, 2018. There are no new achievements, unfortunately. I would pay the $450 if there were though, ngl. I'd also let Miyazaki punch me as hard as he can in the face for free, so......................................
Was Sexette
GRAND NOBLE
GRAND NOBLE
Posted on 19 January 19 at 20:14
TheGreatKoala said:
I'm. Sorry.

What?
Leap Frog 2017 - 4x 6.4+ Ratio!! (Croaked on Day 29) -- www.instagram.com/grandnoble
Our Afflictions
Posted on 19 January 19 at 20:32
2>3>1 for me but all are great games.
x Mataeus x
x Mataeus x
Posted on 19 January 19 at 21:21
TheGreatKoala said:
This reminds me of the guy that says he loves the Batman games "except for the combat, which is too hard and really spoils the game".
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mataeus
Omarotakuxbx360
Posted on 19 January 19 at 21:29
I'd buy it definitely. If only I were rich! headspin
Lassiedelikker
Posted on 19 January 19 at 21:39
Can we do the achievements again!??

And please bring bloodbourne and demon souls to xbox!
Lassiedelikker
Unrehearsed
Unrehearsed
Posted on 19 January 19 at 21:54
Auraid said:
Dark Souls > BloodBorne > Dark souls 3 > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2 for me. Dark Souls 1 was the most popular of the series so it got a lot people from a less dedicated/casual demographic playing it. As for TA, the game is around a 90 hour completion for a GWG so it wouldn't surprise me people didn't enjoy a game they were never invested into.

TheGreatKoala said:
But still you rated both versions of Dark Souls 1 5/5... laugh
Your ranking is the only right one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.