Game Info Submission Archive: Pillars of Eternity

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Pillars of Eternity - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Pillars of Eternity

• Posted on 19 January 19 at 21:02Permalink
    DrunkenSaMuRaii has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Pillars of Eternity Achievements:

DrunkenSaMuRaii said:
    Pillars of Eternity5 Upgrades in StrongholdThe 5 Upgrades in Stronghold achievement in Pillars of Eternity worth 18 pointsComplete at least 5 upgrades in the stronghold

I have completed 8 upgrades now and still no achievement.

Pillars of EternityDispositionThe Disposition achievement in Pillars of Eternity worth 54 pointsAttain rank 3 in at least three Dispositions

Me and at least one other have been unable to unlock this
    Achievements dont unlock

Pillars of EternityThe Watcher With Eight FriendsThe The Watcher With Eight Friends achievement in Pillars of Eternity worth 55 pointsRecruit all companions (excluding those in The White March)

Me and at least one other have been unable to unlock this
    Achievements dont unlock

• MichalKVMichalKV260,872
    Posted on 23 January 19 at 06:48Permalink
    Thank you for the submission DrunkenSaMuRaii. We have applied Buggy- flag to all 3 achievements.
  • DrunkenSaMuRaiiDrunkenSaMuRaii1,002,539
    Posted on 27 January 19 at 15:59Permalink
    MichalKV said:
    Thank you for the submission DrunkenSaMuRaii. We have applied Buggy- flag to all 3 achievements.
    No problem i think there are a few other buggy ones on this game, i will let you know if i find more.
    Posted on 29 January 19 at 07:51Permalink
    Thank you again DrunkenSaMuRaii. We have also marked the All Upgrades in Stronghold achievement as Buggy-.
  • Posted on 31 January 19 at 09:49Permalink
    DrunkenSaMuRaii has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Pillars of Eternity Achievements:

DrunkenSaMuRaii said:
    Pillars of EternitySuper MurdererThe Super Murderer achievement in Pillars of Eternity worth 245 pointsComplete the game killing 1200 or more creatures and NPCs

Just finished the game with a lot more kills than this but got relative pacifism instead which others have had happen. The last time it was earnt was 02/12/18.

Pillars of EternityExplorerThe Explorer achievement in Pillars of Eternity worth 228 pointsVisit every map (excluding those in The White March)

I have gone to every map twice to be sure and still nothing. This has not been unlocked since 05/11/18.

Pillars of EternityThe Storied AdventurerThe The Storied Adventurer achievement in Pillars of Eternity worth 265 pointsComplete a Minor, Average, Major, Grand, and Legendary stronghold adventure

I have completed one of each and it will not unlock. This has not been unlocked since 27/09/18.

Posted on 31 January 19 at 12:59, Edited on 01 February 19 at 09:06 by DrunkenSaMuRaiiPermalink
    Me and at least one other have made paradox aware of the achievement issues and they have told both of us it will probably never be fixed as the game is no longer in active development.
    Posted on 08 February 19 at 16:04Permalink
    I have managed to unlock disposition, all upgrades and watcher with eight friends by not turning off my console whilst working on them, this has made me almost certain all will unlock if you do not turn off console.

Maybe some sort of banner on the game info area could be put up (like halo wars 2) so others can easily see the issue before starting.
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta1,250,720
    Posted on 22 April 19 at 01:15Permalink
    Thanks for the submission, DrunkenSaMuRaii. Sorry for the delay but we have now marked these as Discontinued. If your theory about doing it all in one sitting works please resubmit these as working and we can get information regarding this issue out for the community.
    GI Flagging Manager
  • Posted on 22 April 19 at 10:24Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Posted on 02 May 19 at 22:44Permalink
    Finnan has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Pillars of Eternity Achievements:

Finnan said:
    Pillars of EternitySuper MurdererThe Super Murderer achievement in Pillars of Eternity worth 245 pointsComplete the game killing 1200 or more creatures and NPCs

All three of these achievements can be obtained, but you cannot turn off your xbox and they must be done in a single run. Recently a person has obtained them and confirmed this is how they got them. Details in game forum.

Pillars of EternityExplorerThe Explorer achievement in Pillars of Eternity worth 228 pointsVisit every map (excluding those in The White March)

All three of these achievements can be obtained, but you cannot turn off your xbox and they must be done in a single run. Recently a person has obtained them and confirmed this is how they got them. Details in game forum.

Pillars of EternityThe Storied AdventurerThe The Storied Adventurer achievement in Pillars of Eternity worth 265 pointsComplete a Minor, Average, Major, Grand, and Legendary stronghold adventure

• AstariahAstariah940,648
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 08:24Permalink
    There's an update so I'm assuming it fixed the achievements
    Posted on 18 July 19 at 07:32Permalink
    Thank you for the submission Finnan. We have removed the the Discontinued flag from all 3 achievements.
  • Posted on 18 July 19 at 11:39Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
    Posted on 27 August 19 at 08:17Permalink
    Hello just curious why the banner in the game info box explaining that certain achievements can only be earnt without turning off the console has been removed?
  • Posted on 31 August 19 at 14:33Permalink
    Poor programming. There are several achievements I’ve found that lost tracking progress when the game is close and/or power is turned off. Pretty much anything that requires you to do a series of events. Beating both dragons, stronghold upgrades, 1200 kills, recruiting companions, visiting locations, etc. are all affected by this.
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 08:17Permalink
    KilldbyNecropsy said:
    Poor programming. There are several achievements I’ve found that lost tracking progress when the game is close and/or power is turned off. Pretty much anything that requires you to do a series of events. Beating both dragons, stronghold upgrades, 1200 kills, recruiting companions, visiting locations, etc. are all affected by this.
    Yeah i know that thanks anyway but i meant on this website, if you look at this games achievements on this website and then look at the game information box on the right there used to be a banner explaining that turning off your computer voided certain achievements. I am aware of the games problems but for people thinking of starting this game its not very clear unless they look at every achievement individually.
  • ChinDoctaChinDocta1,250,720
    Posted on 02 September 19 at 08:48Permalink
    The message is on the specific achievements that were raised to our attention as having this issue, if there are more achievements please complete a flagging submission with the affected achievements and the team will discuss them.
    GI Flagging Manager
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.