Game Info Submission Archive: Thief of Thieves Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Thief of Thieves - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Thief of Thieves

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 19 January 19 at 22:07
InvasiveMato has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Thief of Thieves Achievements:

InvasiveMato said:
Thief of ThievesNow You See Me...The Now You See Me... achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 54 pointsScoped out the surveillance.

Buggy -

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 21 January 19 at 07:02
Thank you for your submission InvasiveMato. We have flagged the achievement as Buggy-.
Information Posted on 29 January 19 at 01:52
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 13 February 19 at 19:00
Kanchanaburi has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Thief of Thieves Achievements:

Kanchanaburi said:
Thief of ThievesChlorine JockeyThe Chlorine Jockey achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 20 pointsWalked in someone else's overalls.

none of these achievements are missable since there is a chapter select. infact you can back and get this achievement within seconds.

Thief of ThievesPool PartyThe Pool Party achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 43 pointsTook an unexpected dip.

none of these achievements are missable since there is a chapter select. Who is going crazy with the missable marking?

Thief of ThievesBon AppetitThe Bon Appetit achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 39 pointsInvestigated the food industry.

none of these achievements are missable since there is a chapter select.

Thief of ThievesJust Be YourselfThe Just Be Yourself achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 62 pointsTook the direct approach.

Thief of ThievesDrinks by the PoolThe Drinks by the Pool achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 27 pointsWent to party like it's the 80's.

Thief of ThievesHands off me!The Hands off me! achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 46 pointsConfronted a mean drunk.

Thief of ThievesEasy AccessThe Easy Access achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 29 pointsFound an alternative to lockpicking.

Thief of ThievesAttention to DetailThe Attention to Detail achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 24 pointsPaid attention to relevant details.

none of these achievements are missable since there is a chapter select. This can be considered the one collectible in this chapter since it's a file folder you must check to get it.

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 14 February 19 at 11:37
Thank you for your submission Kanchanaburi. We have removed the Missables as you suggested. The flagging team tries to assign the flags as soon as possible after the achievements are available and sometimes we make reasonable assumptions about the nature of the achievements as there is no chance to play all of the games coming out. We are thankful for every suggestion and also correction in case we are wrong, as it is improving the flags and the site experience for everyone.
Information Posted on 19 February 19 at 12:01
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Information Posted on 27 February 19 at 14:58
Wise Owl 2000 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Thief of Thieves Achievements:

Wise Owl 2000 said:
Thief of ThievesNot made for thisThe Not made for this achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 97 pointsGave some life saving advice.

This game is a episodic game released over 4 Volumes.

At present I'm unable to confirm; if this achivement is unlockable in Volume 3 or 4, but should not be listed under General DLC.

Thief of Thieves...And Off She GoesThe ...And Off She Goes achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 75 pointsGot rid of a nosy pest.

I can confirm that this achivement is unlocked in Voloume 3; so it should be listed under Volume 3: Alpine Express.

Thief of ThievesHard EvidenceThe Hard Evidence achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 82 pointsPlayed a trump card.

I can confirm that this achivement is unlocked in Voloume 3; so it should be listed under Volume 3: Alpine Express.

Thief of ThievesCloser LookThe Closer Look achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 77 pointsTook in the scenery.

At present I'm unable to confirm; if this achivement is unlockable in Volume 3 or 4, but should not be listed under General DLC.

Wise Owl 2000
Wise Owl 2000
Posted on 27 February 19 at 15:38, Edited on 27 February 19 at 18:27 by Wise Owl 2000
Further to my submission, I can confirm that this achivement is also unlockable in Volume 3.

Thief of ThievesCloser LookThe Closer Look achievement in Thief of Thieves worth 77 pointsTook in the scenery.
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 27 February 19 at 21:56
Thanks for the submission, Wise Owl 2000. We created the general DLC pack because we were unsure where those achievements fit. With the third volume released we can now move the remaining achievements and remove the pack entirely.
GI Flagging Manager
Information Posted on 28 February 19 at 08:17
This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.