Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Diablo III Patch Kicks Off Season 16

• Pistol 101Pistol 1011,166,487
  • ASLane ZeroASLane Zero393,044
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 16:17
    One of the few grindy games I continue to play even when I'm done with achievements. Who knows why? I sure don't.
    --ASLane
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix1,214,019
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 16:40
    Noe my marauder will go full berserk laugh
  • FireRaiser1985FireRaiser19851,305,807
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 17:07
    ASLane Zero said:
    One of the few grindy games I continue to play even when I'm done with achievements. Who knows why? I sure don't.
    Same here! smile
  • Rocko9739Rocko9739375,859
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 17:24
    Id love it if they brought diablo 1 and or 2 over to console, probably will never happen but a man can dream eh?. Loved d2, wasn't a fan of this game
  • Posted on 20 January 19 at 17:43
    ASLane Zero said:
    It is a great game...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 January 19 at 19:48
    Rocko9739 said:
    Id love it if they brought diablo 1 and or 2 over to console, probably will never happen but a man can dream eh?. Loved d2, wasn't a fan of this game
    I'm with you. Diablo 2 is one of the greatest games of all time. At first I wasn't a fan of Diablo 3 because it was too dissimilar from Diablo 2, but eventually I grew to like it.

I'd lose my mind if Diablo 2 came to console, but I bet it won't happen unless they remake it. There's probably some reason why the code can't work on console.
  • Evil KenivlEvil Kenivl899,879
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 20:49
    ArkhmInmate0801 said:
    Rocko9739 said:
    I'm with you. Diablo 2 is one of the greatest games of all time. At first I wasn't a fan of Diablo 3 because it was too dissimilar from Diablo 2, but eventually I grew to like it.

I'd lose my mind if Diablo 2 came to console, but I bet it won't happen unless they remake it. There's probably some reason why the code can't work on console.
    Diablo 2 + Expansion would be AWESOME!
    Who knows… Maybe some day they will bring it.
    Diablo 1 was available for the very first Playstation back then aswell…
    Gaming since 1990!
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,224,912
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 20:49
    Im so intrigued to play this, yet have always hesitated. Probally bc i havent played this genre since the 1st on pc. Not sure how this genre holds up nowadays and how its been reinvented if at all to stay modern
    Matthew
  • Pistol 101Pistol 1011,166,487
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 21:06
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Im so intrigued to play this, yet have always hesitated. Probally bc i havent played this genre since the 1st on pc. Not sure how this genre holds up nowadays and how its been reinvented if at all to stay modern
    I’ve only played the third. I enjoyed it, wasn’t spectacular in my mind or anything but fun co-op experience.
  • BegFourMercyBegFourMercy1,263,524
    Posted on 20 January 19 at 22:06
    The real D2 is Diablo 2. Using that for Destiny 2 is an insult. D2 is in my top 5 of all time.
  • The SCHWARTZ 00The SCHWARTZ 001,174,973
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 00:44
    Anyone have a Gem Of Ease or two they can drop me? I've been grinding Grifts all weekend and haven't gotten a single fucking one. Grrr.
  • Posted on 21 January 19 at 03:10
    I've played through Diablo 1 through so many times. There was just something about descending deeper and deeper into the unknown that was way more exciting than the open world maps of D2 and D3.
  • Posted on 21 January 19 at 05:33
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    It's an incredible game and even better if you have someone to co-op with!
  • PrinzHintzPrinzHintz760,935
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 05:42
    Anyone else not unlocking achievements when they should? Killed ghom Like 100 Times still Missing cheevo.
  • Posted on 21 January 19 at 05:49, Edited on 21 January 19 at 05:54 by ERROR DISK FULL
    The SCHWARTZ 00 said:
    Anyone have a Gem Of Ease or two they can drop me? I've been grinding Grifts all weekend and haven't gotten a single fucking one. Grrr.
    You need to grind the Greater Rifts for the legendary gems, not the Nephalem Rifts.
    They should drop every Gem there is at the end until you have them all.

You can also only carry one of each legendary gem on a character, unless you use it at level 25 in Kanai's Cube to get level 1 requirement for a piece of gear, or give one to another character.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,224,912
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 06:13
    Pistol 101 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    I’ve only played the third. I enjoyed it, wasn’t spectacular in my mind or anything but fun co-op experience.
    I imagine I'd be doing it solo. From what I've read that's probably not the best way to play it yeah?
    Matthew
  • Posted on 21 January 19 at 06:30
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Pistol 101 said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    I imagine I'd be doing it solo. From what I've read that's probably not the best way to play it yeah?
    It's a fun experience the first time through solo, but to max out the difficulties and grind through the game multiple times and the rifts on top of that, not as much.
  • Relic2077Relic2077149,295
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 07:10
    Rocko9739 said:
    you can actually experience diablo 1 quests in diablo 3 now. it's called The Darkening of Tristram in every Janurary. I was a bit sad and surprised that they didn't throw some timed achievements related to that like they keep doing for overwatch. Cuz I will totally go for that.
  • Posted on 21 January 19 at 18:33
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    It holds up extremely well. It's very fast paced in comparison to the first, but the classes are much more varied and each has several different playstyles.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads