Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Weekend Announcements January 18th-20th: Deponia, Power Rangers and More

  • punkyliarpunkyliar217,053
  • billbillbillbillbillbill907,079
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 22:22
    Been waiting for Salt & Sanctuary to come around to Xbox.
    Lookin' forward to gettin' some Ska action! ^ ^
  • Posted on 21 January 19 at 22:26
    ty ty for deponia i even asked a moderator once on here where it was, and the third one to !
    budah
  • Posted on 21 January 19 at 22:31
    Salt and Sanctuary is the only thing right now that interests me. Power Rangers will always hold a soft spot with me since I watched them when I was a kid, so I hope the game isn’t crap.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl179,404
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 22:31
    Why is this marked as Server Closure?
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,347,316
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 22:32
    Man, that Green Ranger skin is so sexy.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 21 January 19 at 22:39
    YES, DEPONIA! Such a great and fun Point & Click. I've been waiting for it to release on Xbox.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • KodingKoding981,142
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 22:43
    Reborn Insanity said:
    YES, DEPONIA! Such a great and fun Point & Click. I've been waiting for it to release on Xbox.
    Droggeljug!

    Even though I have every Deponia game on Steam, I would love to have them on Xbox! Hopefully no Droggeljug mode cheevo though.
    55 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
  • Spangles21Spangles211,054,082
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 22:46
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Why is this marked as Server Closure?
    was wondering the same. I assume its just been mislabelled
  • punkyliarpunkyliar217,053
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 22:46
    zeldafanjtl said:
    Why is this marked as Server Closure?
    I don't actually know. I've switched it to the correct category.
  • Posted on 21 January 19 at 23:19
    Koding said:
    Reborn Insanity said:
    YES, DEPONIA! Such a great and fun Point & Click. I've been waiting for it to release on Xbox.
    Droggeljug!

    Even though I have every Deponia game on Steam, I would love to have them on Xbox! Hopefully no Droggeljug mode cheevo though.
    Same here! That's one of the few achievements I have left for the completion on Steam
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • EmiinahEmiinah48,822
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 23:19
    Cuisine Royale, isn’t that supposed to be a parody of the BR genre? I could be thinking of the wrong game.
    Made you look :P
  • Posted on 21 January 19 at 23:28
    Salt and Sanctuary is good I played it on PS a good take on a 2D souls game, Dysmantle sounds pretty good as well.
  • Big Hat PaulBig Hat Paul116,756
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 23:34
    Metagal is Mega Man down to even the shield enemies on rockets LOL but hey, I'll take another Mega Man style game.
    come join us at - https://discord.gg/bh2c78a (TrueGaming Network Discord)
  • Posted on 22 January 19 at 00:16
    I just bought Salt and Sanctuary on PS4 a few weeks ago cry
  • Zor ElZor El498,332
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 00:35
    and for those interested the PR game is NOT a port of Legacy Wars, it's being built from the ground up for consoles. This info comes from PR/Hasbro officials and the devs themselves
  • Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:02
    A few good looking titles. Happy for Power Rangers wanted a Console port since it was launched Mobile. Deponia looks fun too with what seems like a good story.
  • KodingKoding981,142
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:14
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Koding said:
    Reborn Insanity said:
    YES, DEPONIA! Such a great and fun Point & Click. I've been waiting for it to release on Xbox.
    Droggeljug!

    Even though I have every Deponia game on Steam, I would love to have them on Xbox! Hopefully no Droggeljug mode cheevo though.
    Same here! That's one of the few achievements I have left for the completion on Steam
    Completely forgot I already have (and already have started) this on PS4. So I just looked. Thankfully, no Droggeljug achievement on the PS4 so I would assume the XB1 version to be the same.
    55 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
  • Posted on 22 January 19 at 05:09
    Koding said:
    Reborn Insanity said:
    Koding said:
    Reborn Insanity said:
    YES, DEPONIA! Such a great and fun Point & Click. I've been waiting for it to release on Xbox.
    Droggeljug!

    Even though I have every Deponia game on Steam, I would love to have them on Xbox! Hopefully no Droggeljug mode cheevo though.
    Same here! That's one of the few achievements I have left for the completion on Steam
    Completely forgot I already have (and already have started) this on PS4. So I just looked. Thankfully, no Droggeljug achievement on the PS4 so I would assume the XB1 version to be the same.
    That's good news. With a proper guide this should be done in one playthrough.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • MellmerMellmer348,628
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 14:46
    Oh the nostalgia when Tommy said "It's Morphin Time" headspin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.