The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: January 22nd, 2019

• Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:10
    As sad as this particular sale is it gives me higher hopes we're getting a new Splinter Cell game this year.
    Born Ugly. Been Ugly. Stay Ugly.
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,028,603
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:12
    nothing in particular
  • Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:13
    Wow. I just dont have 1 game on this list laugh and thats hell yeah. Hope GRAW 2 will be BC soon
  • XwolfanXXwolfanX786,948
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:19
    hope Microsoft take care of Army of two licenses and bring us back the server for it.............
    just dreaming but I really want a decent Army of two games.... DICE graphics, customizable weapons, and armors for the characters, whit a little bit of strategy involved whit the equipment, and all the variation of BF 4 weaponry in an open/linear experience in a game like metal gear V, or ghost recon wild lands.................... ill keep dreaming :(.
    drive and chill
  • Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:22
    If only Dante’s Inferno DLC was still available to purchase from the Store..... :(
  • MushaConvoyMushaConvoy1,033,462
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:29
    No Dead Space DLC? :(
    Peace Through Tyranny
  • Wick N MortyWick N Morty490,131
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:30
    Not only is it the same games always on sale, but most of them are previous GWG smh.
  • Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:50
    Pretty weak sale. Too expensive for the Ubisoft games. Really $10 for those old of games that you can buy on Disc for a few bucks at Gamestop? Ridiculous.
  • atryeu1atryeu1368,078
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:51
    MushaConvoy said:
    The DLC for the 2nd game was free awhile back, whenever it was the 2nd game was a Games With Gold. October maybe?
  • MushaConvoyMushaConvoy1,033,462
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 03:58
    atryeu1 said:
    MushaConvoy said:
    The DLC for the 2nd game was free awhile back, whenever it was the 2nd game was a Games With Gold. October maybe?
    My bad I should have been more specific, have been hanging out for DS3 Awakened for, well, ever.. would probably grab the Witness the Truth pack for the Evangelizer if it was the right price...
    Peace Through Tyranny
  • Posted on 22 January 19 at 04:03
    Games like the Hell Yeah and Vikings are the type of games I always look for in these sales. Obscure AA/Arcade games that, for whatever reason, never go on sale.

I know the 360 has a lot of games that don't have a digital version, but so many do that either rarely, or don't at all go on sale.
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper991,674
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,594,049
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 04:48
    Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit is fun, but it felt too long to me. After the novelty wore off, it became stale before the game ended. Should have been at least 2 to 3 hours shorter in my opinion.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • zeldafanjtlzeldafanjtl198,614
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 05:07
    Butters sU said:
    As sad as this particular sale is it gives me higher hopes we're getting a new Splinter Cell game this year.
    Even if it happened, I doubt Ubisoft will ever make a Splinter Cell game that resembles the original trilogy.
  • Galuda WingsGaluda Wings468,582
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 05:31
    I think it's finally about time for me to pick up Alice: Madness Returns. I've been interested in the game for years but never picked it up for whatever reason.

The fact that it's only $4.99 and backwards compatible, really sells it for me. I was going to get it in the shocktober sale a few months ago, but forgot about it lol.
  • atryeu1atryeu1368,078
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 05:49
    MushaConvoy said:
    atryeu1 said:
    MushaConvoy said:
    My bad I should have been more specific, have been hanging out for DS3 Awakened for, well, ever.. would probably grab the Witness the Truth pack for the Evangelizer if it was the right price...
    I figured you were probably not talking about the 2nd game but thought I'd mention it just in case :P When the 3rd game was free I had hoped they would have done the same with the DLC but oh well *sigh* Hopefully it will go on sale one day soon for you :)
  • keoskeykeoskey1,661,726
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 05:52
    only thing i might get is Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
    [url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
  • DoenizDoeniz608,422
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 06:04
    Yummy Baklava said:
    If only Dante’s Inferno DLC was still available to purchase from the Store..... :(
    Same here....I'm looking for ages for someone who has it..2 cheevos missing
  • EchelonSixEchelonSix851,875
    Posted on 22 January 19 at 06:23
    Gintama ZURA said:
    I think it's finally about time for me to pick up Alice: Madness Returns. I've been interested in the game for years but never picked it up for whatever reason.

The fact that it's only $4.99 and backwards compatible, really sells it for me. I was going to get it in the shocktober sale a few months ago, but forgot about it lol.
    and you get the original game for free too.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.