Game Discussion: The Grand Tour Game Forum

New episode??!?

AuthorMessage
JKSullivan
JKSullivan
Posted on 25 January 19 at 22:32
So they advertise the game with the claim of new episodes weekly, and they can't even deliver the first new one after a week and a half? Doesn't bode well for the future of the game.
ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 25 January 19 at 22:57
Given this is a back to back 2 part special they may wait till after the 3rd episode is released (on the 26th) and drop both episodes in one update. Or they missed their deadline. One of the two for sure.
GI Flagging Manager
Dale Baldwin
Dale Baldwin
Posted on 25 January 19 at 23:07
Main menu says it'll be released after part 2 of the special airs, so in theory it'll be tomorrow.
GrawlNL
GrawlNL
Posted on 26 January 19 at 01:32
The update with the new episode is live, stop being such an impatient little brat. There are others things you can do to kill time you know.
Proud Dad MCAL
Posted on 26 January 19 at 04:07
GrawlNL said:
The update with the new episode is live, stop being such an impatient little brat. There are others things you can do to kill time you know.
This.
JKSullivan
JKSullivan
Posted on 26 January 19 at 17:37
GrawlNL said:
Yeah, I suppose I could troll through comments sections and hurl unnecessary insults at people whose opinions I don't agree with.

My point was that they are selling this based on the premise of being able to play an episode right after you watch it, and that isn't what happened. Maybe it's a one-off due to the two part show, but it's still annoying.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.