Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Journey Down: Chapter One Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 28 January 19 at 22:37
    Please use this thread to discuss the The Journey Down: Chapter One walkthrough
  • Posted on 30 January 19 at 22:57
    Had a quick run through today (was short by about 3 minutes for the 40 minute limit, oops).
    You seem to have missed the step to add the ginger to the spice pot. The ginger gets picked up but then isn’t mentioned again (unless I’ve looked right past it?)
  • angelskangelsk745,014
    Posted on 01 February 19 at 17:38
    ManicMetalhead said:
    Had a quick run through today (was short by about 3 minutes for the 40 minute limit, oops).
    You seem to have missed the step to add the ginger to the spice pot. The ginger gets picked up but then isn’t mentioned again (unless I’ve looked right past it?)
    You are correct - will add now! Thanks
  • Posted on 05 August 19 at 23:12
    Some of the instructions here that are directional (go left, go down) are incorrect - and there is no instruction on leaving the elevator via the backplate we remove - I tried to go up inside the elevator and could not fix the wrench. Just needs a little more clarity. Other then that, guide is all good! Thanks!
    "It's not that I can, and others can't. It's that I will, and others won't."
  • angelskangelsk745,014
    Posted on 14 October 19 at 09:31
    Shh I am Batman said:
    Some of the instructions here that are directional (go left, go down) are incorrect - and there is no instruction on leaving the elevator via the backplate we remove - I tried to go up inside the elevator and could not fix the wrench. Just needs a little more clarity. Other then that, guide is all good! Thanks!
    The guide says "Go up" after removing the backplate. I could add a clarification that it's via the hole you made, I assumed that was clear enough.

I think the issue with the directional instructions may be related to using the cursor vs the d-pad arrow keys for moving. I used the cursor, so my directions are related to the position of the exit on the screen.

If you find anything specific I can fix it, like the backplate issue. I didn't realise the up key wouldn't work there.
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,343,737
    Posted on 14 October 19 at 13:52
    Edits have been made and implemented. It appears some of the confusion is as angelsk describes. In some scenes there are definite multiple things that are left or down with the arrows unfortunately. We tried to get those as clear as possible in the edits however going forward.

If you have more specifics go forward, we can continue to implement them when applicable.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.