The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The Eight Quickest Game Completions from the January 29th Xbox Sale

AuthorMessage
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 29 January 19 at 21:24
no1SuperVillain said:
What about Ghost Pilots?
Some of the ACA games are easy/fast, some arent. Dont know much about this game but looks like a fun shooter whether its easy or not so will grab it.
Im curious about this one to. Ive never picked up an ACA game, but i do love smhups..if thats what this is..cant find anything on it..any thoughts guys?
Matthew
RevRico420
RevRico420
Posted on 29 January 19 at 23:16
Get Virtua Fighter so we can do the online achievements together. Every time I try, I get matched with the same person who refuses a match.
Emiinah
Emiinah
Posted on 30 January 19 at 00:20
RevRico420 said:
Get Virtua Fighter so we can do the online achievements together. Every time I try, I get matched with the same person who refuses a match.
Damn, if I weren’t in hospital I’d help you out right now. It looks like I’ll be here for three days though...

But yeah Virtua Fighter is easy af for anyone looking for easy cheevos.
Made you look :P
heynongman329
heynongman329
Posted on 30 January 19 at 02:45
xNSHD said:
nothing for me as i will never stoop so low as to play an ACA NEOGEO. in my opinion if you play those that gamerscore doesn't even count its that pathetically easily.
(Pssssst....you have Avatar on your profile) :-)
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 30 January 19 at 04:01
Might try the Football Frenzy, although every NeoGeo game I have ever tried has been complete and utter shite laugh
Noodles Jr
Noodles Jr
Posted on 30 January 19 at 08:18
NawtyCawty said:
Might try the Football Frenzy, although every NeoGeo game I have ever tried has been complete and utter shite laugh
Just completed it. Can confirm, utter shite.
If at first you don't succeed, lag switch.
dwatson37
dwatson37
Posted on 30 January 19 at 09:16
Heros Trials is discounted as well
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 30 January 19 at 11:40
Any thoughts on Aritana? Looks like a decent platformer..
Matthew
Smudgenat0r
Smudgenat0r
Posted on 30 January 19 at 12:33
heynongman329 said:
xNSHD said:
nothing for me as i will never stoop so low as to play an ACA NEOGEO. in my opinion if you play those that gamerscore doesn't even count its that pathetically easily.
(Pssssst....you have Avatar on your profile) :-)
laughlaughlaugh amazing

He should go play ACA NEOGEO PUZZLED and tell me how pathetically easy they are.
I Mindhunter I
Posted on 30 January 19 at 13:54
xNSHD said:
Dude, you not only have played Avatar, you have a ton of games that are just as easy. You dont really have room to talk trash.
CompleteKurisu
Posted on 30 January 19 at 21:55
I Mindhunter I said:
xNSHD said:
Dude, you not only have played Avatar, you have a ton of games that are just as easy. You dont really have room to talk trash.
Whores always tend to diss other whores, especially the achievement whores. :P
J eVeRy DaY 514
Posted on 31 January 19 at 00:32
xNSHD said:
Just a quick glance. You have completed 4 titles this month alone with a completion time 0-1 hrs. I think you may need to take a step down off that horse of yours.
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 31 January 19 at 05:47
J eVeRy DaY 514 said:
xNSHD said:
Just a quick glance. You have completed 4 titles this month alone with a completion time 0-1 hrs. I think you may need to take a step down off that horse of yours.
claplaugh
Matthew
Hanx
Hanx
Posted on 04 February 19 at 03:26
SwordofWhedon said:
King of fighters is impossible. It just cheats and cheats and cheats

SNK has always been a garbage ripoff of Capcom, and the bad design in this game really exemplified it. I just needed and easy 1k, and this is easy? I can’t beat one team.

Yes, I played it in the arcades when it came out, along with pretty much everything else in the 90s
Try the middle-left team with Clark and Ralf. There's a good strat with them written on the 40k Hi Score achievement, using their forward + cn_B. You can also get an opponent down to nearly dead and get defeated, then perfect them with your next character. It won't be easy but if you persist, you can do it. It's a combination of skill and luck.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.