Game Discussion: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Forum

Achievement Boosting

AuthorMessage
KellDogHellDog
Posted on 29 January 19 at 16:24
I need players to help with boosting I basically need all multiplayer achievements so if some people are willing to really join in we can all try to get whatever anyone needs
Living Legends
Posted on 29 January 19 at 16:58
How to Create and Join Gaming Sessions on TrueAchievements
a 1WP VidMast3r
Posted on 01 February 19 at 00:31
If your still loooking to do this keep me in mind
TB
pequenyo Miss
pequenyo Miss
Posted on 02 February 19 at 18:01
I am interested on DLC's only and I'm not available til end of Febreaury.

Regards.
Love me please
x SATELE SHAN x
Posted on 05 February 19 at 11:52, Edited on 05 February 19 at 11:53 by x SATELE SHAN x
I am interested on DLCs and rank 50. However, I can help with boosting every other achievement.
I can also use my second account/console.
KevColaAndBeer
Posted on 17 April 19 at 16:55
I will complete advanced warefighter 2 at the moment,but after it I will boost the missing mp achievements and the dlc achievements
kd rio 007
kd rio 007
Posted on 26 April 19 at 12:43
Don't have the dlc, but looking to get the base game done
Dr Marty
Dr Marty
Posted on 09 July 19 at 15:59
Quick question: What is the minimum of players needed to play online. All the online achievements have an 8-player flag.
Will I really need 8 players for all these achievements to open a lobby or can I do some of them with fewer?

I am interested in starting this game after I finish the one I'm playing right now.
Living Legends
Posted on 09 July 19 at 16:07
wellingtonbalbo
Posted on 18 September 19 at 03:02
Dr Marty said:
Quick question: What is the minimum of players needed to play online. All the online achievements have an 8-player flag.
Will I really need 8 players for all these achievements to open a lobby or can I do some of them with fewer?

I am interested in starting this game after I finish the one I'm playing right now.
I think that if 4 people have this game digital and a dummy account each can be done with 4 people, just needs the main account play in Xbox 360 and on Xbox One the main account needs to be logged in but the dummy account starts the game (so the dummy earns rights to play without Live Gold) and join the lobby.

I used this strategy before to boost Gears 1 and works very well.
Dr Marty
Dr Marty
Posted on 18 September 19 at 10:30
Thanks Wellington. Almost done with this game already. And yea, I usually double box aeveryhing that can be double boxed.
wellingtonbalbo
Posted on 18 September 19 at 12:35
Dr Marty said:
Thanks Wellington. Almost done with this game already. And yea, I usually double box aeveryhing that can be double boxed.
No problem, good to know and good luck with the last achievements.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.