Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Resident Evil 2 Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 30 January 19 at 11:45
Please use this thread to discuss the Resident Evil 2 walkthrough
MatadorBID
MatadorBID
Posted on 31 January 19 at 16:55
Are the puzzles and item locations identical to the original? If not, is there a need to highlight the differences?
Rip and tear, until it is done.
thunderkiss92
thunderkiss92
Posted on 31 January 19 at 17:03, Edited on 31 January 19 at 17:05 by thunderkiss92
MatadorBID said:
Are the puzzles and item locations identical to the original? If not, is there a need to highlight the differences?
There are a lot of differences, not just in the puzzle solutions but in the entire game itself. I might mention it here and there within the guide but the walkthrough will be pretty straightforward (treating it like a brand new entry in the series).

This is my third walkthrough, I'll be very thorough just as I was in the other two.
Marine1Ten
Marine1Ten
Posted on 31 January 19 at 21:10
Tx for working on a walkthrough! :) My vision probs can make a walkthrough helpful for completion. Purchased for the X but am wondering if PC would be a best choice for me; however, the disk box says enhanced for Xbox One X, so will go with that.
Semper Fi
thunderkiss92
thunderkiss92
Posted on 31 January 19 at 21:24
Marine1Ten said:
Tx for working on a walkthrough! :) My vision probs can make a walkthrough helpful for completion. Purchased for the X but am wondering if PC would be a best choice for me; however, the disk box says enhanced for Xbox One X, so will go with that.
Gotta have those enhanced graphics! rock
SincereSuperman
Posted on 10 February 19 at 10:01
If you need any help/advice with the walkthrough, feel free to contact me.
thunderkiss92
thunderkiss92
Posted on 11 February 19 at 04:12
Thanks for the offer, I'll keep that in mind.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.