Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Friday the 13th Patch Buffs Jason

AuthorMessage
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 31 January 19 at 13:33
xxx AL said:
The worst achievement to grind was the Shipwright. You need to make 100 repairs to a boat. It would have been easier had there been more maps with a boat.
What difference would that make? You can just private match the ones with the boat on it.

It still takes a while even on the boat maps because you need to run around half the map for a propeller.
Origin of Payne
Posted on 31 January 19 at 13:40
This game is totally awesome guys! Give it a try especially if a fan of any of the movies.
Preeeemo
Preeeemo
Posted on 31 January 19 at 14:21
Wow they finally buffed Jason, gonna start playing this again. Sure some of the achievements are ridiculous in this game, but it's a hell of a good time when everyone has a mic.
Gdinut
Gdinut
Posted on 31 January 19 at 14:22
This patch is much overdue. It sucked seeing Jason get owned by teams of well organized counselors.
wolfsburgraz
wolfsburgraz
Posted on 31 January 19 at 18:27
I bought this on that $6 CAD sale as well but haven't played a round yet. PUBG and Vigor are the only PVP tiles I seem to play lately.
SuperTigerWoods
Posted on 31 January 19 at 19:21
Pamela's sweater? laugh
#AncoraUnPezzoDiMerda
Crater Bob
Crater Bob
Posted on 31 January 19 at 19:31, Edited on 31 January 19 at 19:32 by Crater Bob
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
Old Zengunner said:
I'll probably be doing this game as a Bean Dive in the summer...but 1,000 multiplayer matches? Bloody hell....literally...
Well 1000 for Jason, which in a full lobby is a 1 in 8 chance, so without boosting or double boxing this game is not for completionists.
Y'all know you can double- and triple-box private lobbies for the Jason matches, right? That's what a buddy of mine did for his Jason matches and kills.

SuperTigerWoods said:
Pamela's sweater? laugh
Yeah, Jason's mother's sweater, like in the second movie, it stuns Jason for a few moments, and if Tommy Jarvis is around with a machete and Jason's mask is already knocked off, Tommy can kill Jason and end the round.
Gatekeeper 3-6 off your starboard wing, turn to 2-2-0 and drop to angels two or you will be fired upon!
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 31 January 19 at 19:40
Crater Bob said:
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
Well 1000 for Jason, which in a full lobby is a 1 in 8 chance, so without boosting or double boxing this game is not for completionists.
Y'all know you can double- and triple-box private lobbies for the Jason matches, right? That's what a buddy of mine did for his Jason matches and kills.
facepalm
Iceman2pnt0
Iceman2pnt0
Posted on 31 January 19 at 20:20
Moldy Tacos5000 said:
The glitches that plagued the game at launch have been fixed, the game is quite stable and consistent now. The game is also very fun to play. This game could've used another 6 months of beta testing before release.
The game still feels glitchy and unpolished. I will agree it's fun, but I really don't understand why it still feels so unpolished this long after release. It feels like it's current state would be acceptable on release, with some expected patches to smooth things out...except over a year's of patches have led to this state.
Finally gaming on the One.
Moo Moo Dairy
Moo Moo Dairy
Posted on 01 February 19 at 01:31
I liked this game and played it a lot at launch

Never managed to kill Jason though

The devs were pretty incompetent though and really shafted the players, then the lawsuit killed the rest of it

I might give it another go
Moldy Tacos5000
Posted on 01 February 19 at 13:33
Moo Moo Dairy said:
Never managed to kill Jason though
Don't feel bad, it's pretty much impossible to do with randoms unless the Jason is someone playing for their first time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.