Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Battlefield V Update Alters the Practice Range, Panzerstorm Map, and More

AuthorMessage
NicoleRenee00
NicoleRenee00
Posted on 31 January 19 at 02:28
And you'll need the practice for all these new tanks

Please click here to read the story: New Battlefield V Update Alters the Practice Range, Panzerstorm Map, and More
P00R GRENDEL
P00R GRENDEL
Posted on 31 January 19 at 03:15
Some of these were long overdue.
I think you are mistaking my message here.
Stinky Big Buds
Posted on 31 January 19 at 04:04, Edited on 31 January 19 at 04:11 by Stinky Big Buds
Yeah long overdue, i've experienced most of these bugs as well. I think the huge list of fixes have a lot to do with the release of the BR mode, I still don't think it can beat Blackout but you never know :P

I have earnt 175,800 of virtual currency because i've not spent any of it since launch :D that is enough to buy the most expensive item about 13-14 times.
Does BFV even have MTs? I can't see anywhere to buy the currency.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 31 January 19 at 04:28, Edited on 31 January 19 at 04:28 by Elite1111111111
Stinky Big Buds said:
They (allegedly) purposely delayed them until the Company Coin issue was fixed. I've seen pictures though of some stores that have had cards for them - probably putting them out on what was supposed to be the original launch date for the MT currency.
WonderCaliban
WonderCaliban
Posted on 31 January 19 at 06:54
Where is Rush?! We were promised Rush!
Stinky Big Buds
Posted on 31 January 19 at 12:26
Elite1111111111 said:
Stinky Big Buds said:
They (allegedly) purposely delayed them until the Company Coin issue was fixed. I've seen pictures though of some stores that have had cards for them - probably putting them out on what was supposed to be the original launch date for the MT currency.
Ahhh ok thanks I never knew that I just assumed they were active already.
Elite1111111111
Posted on 31 January 19 at 13:04
WonderCaliban said:
Where is Rush?! We were promised Rush!
I'm guessing (like Squad Conquest) it'll pop up as a limited time mode for the Tides of War challenges in the later weeks, then stay permanently as long as the base is active.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.