Information Posted on 31 January 19 at 14:57
Please use this thread to discuss the PixARK walkthrough
Information Posted on 12 February 19 at 10:58
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: PixARK Walkthrough
Avian Deity
Avian Deity
Posted on 12 February 19 at 19:38
Can this really be called a walkthrough using the demo? If any implication occurs and we can no longer get Achievements via the demo, this will be worthless. I just hope it doesn't come to that.
If you're reading this, you aren't hunting Achievements.
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 12 February 19 at 20:01
If they can't be attained through the demo then you just buy the game? Same guides apply.
smittykid
smittykid
Posted on 15 February 19 at 02:48
When you get to REX, you don't have the word summon in the command in your walkthrough. Caused a little confusion for me until I looked at the next animal after I couldn't get it to work as written.
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 15 February 19 at 10:39
smittykid said:
When you get to REX, you don't have the word summon in the command in your walkthrough. Caused a little confusion for me until I looked at the next animal after I couldn't get it to work as written.
Thanks! This has been updated accordingly
Zwaveldioxide
Zwaveldioxide
Posted on 25 February 19 at 11:08
Itzz Sh0wt1m3 said:
smittykid said:
Thanks! This has been updated accordingly
It's still wrong, haha. Instead of "summon_cw_rex_character_bp_c" it should be "summon cw_rex_character_bp_c" without the _ or you won't spawn anything. Confused me a little.
>insert_original_signature.txt
Dang3R Gaming
Dang3R Gaming
Posted on 25 February 19 at 12:17
The update might not have been pushed through. Let me double check that, if not I'll quickly make the edit myself.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.