Investigations Questions Forum

Question for the Investigations Team? Please remember to keep posts civil, abusive posts can result in loss of posting privileges. Posts in this forum can be read by anyone on the site. Please do not attempt to hijack a thread by posting information not relevant to the original post, start a new thread instead.

Request to upgrade account to full tracking

AuthorMessage
chaotikilla
339,188 339,188 GamerScore
chaotikilla
Posted on 01 February 19 at 18:38
I'm writing a formal request to upgrade my account back to full tracking. I love this site and regularly use it, furthermore I do not cheat as a rule but I do have a few games that a friend cheated on whilst using my tag. I wish to have those removed if possible, they are Limbo, Hellboy and PGR 3. Please let me know if this is possible as I want to compete in the challenges like I did before and use this great site to it's fullest.
power to the gamers
Posted on 02 February 19 at 06:41
I'm sorry but sadly there were 4 games in the complaint we filed. DJ Hero was also among the games we noted. This profile is on the best tracking we can offer.
chaotikilla
chaotikilla
Posted on 03 February 19 at 04:37
As I explained during the investigation, DJ hero was a game save of mine from when my Xbox was offline and was constantly taking my profile over a friends house to game via memory stick. My profile corrupted so I had to download my profile from 3 months before I'd played DJ hero resulting in the loss of multiple games off my profile. When I finally got a copy of DJ hero again, I used my own original game save not realising it would unlock all the achievements, I just thought it would save me time already spent on the game previously. Could it still be cheating if the game save was your own anyway? Is there a way I can prove that the save was mine?
power to the gamers
Living Legends
Posted on 03 February 19 at 05:39
They don't care who's game save but that is game saved
lProudyy
lProudyy
Posted on 03 February 19 at 12:10
New gamertag, goodbye to that 330k gamerscore. Unfortunately I dont know how people come back from it, I would not want to join a game session with someone who has been caught cheating.
Posted on 03 February 19 at 19:48
Living Legends said:
That's incorrect. A self-save (using your own game save data) is not cheating if its from the same profile.

However, the timing between these instances is rather suspect and that's why the team believes all titles are cheated. I find it interesting as well that you are willing to call Hellboy cheated now. Previously it was maintained that the game was played legitimately and it wasn't listed the last time you asked for better tracking: request game removal

Sadly, the profile is not eligible for Game Removal as the profile contained less than 250 games played at the time of the investigation. As noted in the Cheat Policy, we limit the offer to 1% of the total games played with a maximum of 3 games.

If you wish to have access to all site features, we must ask you to register a different Xbox profile.
Living Legends
Posted on 04 February 19 at 05:53, Edited on 04 February 19 at 05:55 by Living Legends
no, the thing is to not use an editor to cheat stuff since you are still doing something deceitful. The logic is that you signed the agreement to the site beforehand. If you didn't read them it is not the site responsibility but your own.

I assumed since game saving changes the profile from the old to the new one that it would be impossible to prove it was your own game save. But that's why you guys are the experts and can see stuff we will never know about.
Arran R W
Arran R W
Posted on 04 February 19 at 18:25, Edited on 04 February 19 at 18:27 by Arran R W
If you added 300 games with a profile editor, you'd have over 300 cheated achievements and would still be ineligible!

It's much easier to just follow the rules than try to find loopholes
Living Legends
Posted on 05 February 19 at 06:17
I assume you are stupid if you try to mod any achievement
chaotikilla
chaotikilla
Posted on 05 February 19 at 12:02
I did admit to only 2 games being cheated at that time as it was only those 2 I was aware of. I learned afterwards that Hellboy had also been cheated/modded or gamesaved but didn't want to rock the boat too much afterwards. I still maintain that DJ hero was my own save and understand as to how it could be suspect, but I could not help the timing of when I rebought the game and didn't expect all the achievements to pop upon loading either. It does also state in our last discussion that I had over 300 games played at that time too
power to the gamers
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 05 February 19 at 13:08, Edited on 05 February 19 at 13:10 by Psychotic Sully
GsO Light said:
I mean if you modded a single achievement in a couple games, especially if it's offline TA has no way to prove whether it's cheated or not, assuming you're not stupid and mod an achievement you get later on in the game.
I miss your other post about privacy settings which you then deleted when some of us suggested to just hack your account a little more because you don’t want TA tracking your achievements when your not even tracked on the leaderboards anyway laugh

Just saying this makes me suggest god knows what other achievements you may have got offline the way you have stated.
“The Shadows Rushed Me” achievement should be a 1:00 ratio
Living Legends
Posted on 05 February 19 at 17:27
said:
Living Legends said:
That's incorrect. A self-save (using your own game save data) is not cheating if its from the same profile.

However, the timing between these instances is rather suspect and that's why the team believes all titles are cheated. I find it interesting as well that you are willing to call Hellboy cheated now. Previously it was maintained that the game was played legitimately and it wasn't listed the last time you asked for better tracking: request game removal

Sadly, the profile is not eligible for Game Removal as the profile contained less than 250 games played at the time of the investigation. As noted in the Cheat Policy, we limit the offer to 1% of the total games played with a maximum of 3 games.

If you wish to have access to all site features, we must ask you to register a different Xbox profile.
chaotikilla reading this shows you had 250 games at the time
Living Legends
Posted on 06 February 19 at 06:01
If you were smarter you would have realized that modding achievements is wrong and having a stand on being for modded achievements shows why you deserve the tracking you are. After all these years it seems you have not realized your stupidity since you keep promoting it. Just saying though wink
GsO Light
Posted on 06 February 19 at 07:12, Edited on 06 February 19 at 19:37 by GsO Light
Yeah well you shouldn't rob banks but people do it, anyways that's that.. go enjoy your leaderboards and hunt for other cheaters wave
Psychotic Sully
Posted on 06 February 19 at 08:41, Edited on 06 February 19 at 09:00 by Psychotic Sully
GsO Light said:
Yeah well you shouldn't rob bank games but people do it, anyways that's that.. go enjoy your leaderboards and hunt for other cheaters wave
We don’t need to to “hunt for other cheaters”. They’re already labelled as “non stat” “no tracking” or “gamerscore tracking” like yourself.

Thanks for yet again deleting all your other posts particularly the ones that promote cheating

Also for your information, you mentioned that even if you modded your achievements the smarter way before registering on TA and they wouldn’t notice, that’s not true because they can still track the times you specifically earnt that achievement regardless if you signed up on the website the day before your death bed.

I’ll enjoy seeing you around and see what other posts you delete that justifies your cheating! laugh

wave
“The Shadows Rushed Me” achievement should be a 1:00 ratio
Living Legends
Posted on 06 February 19 at 09:11
GsO Light said:
Yeah well you shouldn't rob bank games but people do it, anyways that's that.. go enjoy your leaderboards and hunt for other cheaters wave
Rob bank games? I'm confused and yes, i will continue reporting GTs that have suspicious achievements so they are removed from those precious leaderboards you wish to be a part of. The only person that is robbed was done by yourself. Hey look, my leaderboard got refreshed again.
GsO Light
Posted on 06 February 19 at 19:47
That's a lie Sully, I could open up any old 360 game from my collection and find at least one cheater that either unlocked a discontinued achievement or online only achievement offline.

I hate you Legends, you big bully.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 06 February 19 at 20:41
I think it's time for a mod to come lock this.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Posted on 06 February 19 at 20:59
This has certainly served its purpose and can be locked when a mod passes by please.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 06 February 19 at 22:14
Locking thread as requested by IM.
56 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.