Game Discussion: World Enduro Rally

Psa DO NOT BUY THIS.

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 February 19 at 05:00Permalink
    game does not work, it wont let me sign in in the game, and no amount of reinstalling or anything else fixes it. waste of 1.00 and time trying to get a stupid refund back for this junk
    dreamweaver1984
  • Posted on 03 February 19 at 06:13Permalink
    I think it was Xbox Live issues, not the game itself. Live has been having tons of problems the last few days, but they seem to be resolved for the moment. I'd give it another chance
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Posted on 03 February 19 at 09:35Permalink
    Installed fine for me.

Wish it hadn’t.
  • FembotFembot483,781
    Posted on 04 February 19 at 06:46, Edited on 04 February 19 at 07:15 by FembotPermalink
    It won’t let me sign in as of 4th Feb.

But I hard reset my Xbox and it worked so try that
  • Posted on 04 February 19 at 07:16Permalink
    Getting a refund too just out of principle , fuck leaderboard achievements ..
  • Chad WilburnChad Wilburn1,085,004
    Posted on 04 February 19 at 13:11Permalink
    Should have saved my dollar and bought a snickers bar instead!
  • planting42planting421,426,315
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 20:35Permalink
    They patched the achievements like they said they would so awesome devs but the times are still freaking ridiculous IMO. Will give them points for the fast turnaround on the patch though.

Also, the 3 unobtainable achievements are still unobtainable.
  • Posted on 12 February 19 at 22:40Permalink
    ya in the pro one they made it a lot tougher... when this game is hard already so no shocker only like 5 people finished it
    Xbox Fan. I do it for GamerScore. 500k by 2022
  • adamrulzadamrulz378,071
    Posted on 17 February 19 at 22:47Permalink
    With the patch, there are still 3 unobtainable achievements, but most of the others are easy enough with some practice. Not to mention you can restart each round til you get all 3 good runs for gold. Just hold B along with gas and you will accumulate stunt time and will not wreck if stunting when landing. Makes all the difference.
  • iPlatfootiPlatfoot396,825
    Posted on 06 March 19 at 20:03Permalink
    Jesus man, this game is terrible. I'd happily spend another 99 cents to delete it from my memory
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.