Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Trophy Leak: Borderlands Game of the Year Edition Likely Coming Soon

AuthorMessage
Cellar Attic
Cellar Attic
Posted on 07 February 19 at 11:13
If this is true, I'll play it again, no question. I completed it on 360, and played it again on PC just for kicks. Like a lot of folks, I'd rather Borderlands 3 was announced, but this will do.
DominusTenebrae
Posted on 07 February 19 at 14:55
zeldafanjtl said:
While we're on this subject: does the JP version also include all DLC when playing on Xbox One?
It does.
OhMyGoth1
OhMyGoth1
Posted on 07 February 19 at 15:32
Was hoping for a remaster of this to fix some of the clunkiness and bring the game more in line with the handsome collection... If it's just a straight up port I'll be a bit disappointed considering the original is backwards compatible anyway.
MulticronX
MulticronX
Posted on 07 February 19 at 15:33
Yeah, hard pass. No way I’m doing underdone and RNG collectibles again, even with modded weapons.
OurEvilLetterP7
Posted on 12 February 19 at 20:51
Liked it back then. Did NOT like how the DLC removed travel options and vehicles with the exception of the one that has you drive on that highway for 40,000 times. Most padded out DLC of all time in Borderlands 1 for sure. Everything takes a long time because the travel options from the base game are gone.
Darklord1899
Darklord1899
Posted on 13 February 19 at 01:33
9 years ago when this came out, it was a revelation. Now I would think it might be worth getting for £10.
Roll on Borderlands 3
WEBHEAD 7
WEBHEAD 7
Posted on 08 March 19 at 00:35
Can't wait. Will actually break my 'no stacking' rule for this. Hoping for it to be immediately released right after pax east this mth to give us some BL goodness to enjoy until 3 in the fall..
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.