Game Discussion: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Forum

The Price of Survival in Shadow of the Tomb Raider achievements found

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 08 February 19 at 13:30
The new DLC pack The Price of Survival for Shadow of the Tomb Raider has 5 Achievements worth 95 Gamerscore
Ultamisia
Ultamisia
Posted on 10 February 19 at 22:15
So this DLC formula is getting tiresome. Get new content every month, but it's the same thing over and over, just in a new location. Insomniac did the same thing with the Spider-Man DLCs... more isn't always better. I rather have a solid story expansion or something meaty, then small offerings that make me play for an hour, rinse and repeat every few months. Something like the Witcher 3 expansion packs are prime examples of what studios should be doing for story based games.

That's just me though.
ClockWrkPhantom
Posted on 11 February 19 at 15:59
Ultamisia said:
So this DLC formula is getting tiresome. Get new content every month, but it's the same thing over and over, just in a new location. Insomniac did the same thing with the Spider-Man DLCs... more isn't always better. I rather have a solid story expansion or something meaty, then small offerings that make me play for an hour, rinse and repeat every few months. Something like the Witcher 3 expansion packs are prime examples of what studios should be doing for story based games.

That's just me though.
Story wise the nightmare was the best and I agree equality over quantity.
Kane no1 of the 7
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.