Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Glass Masquerade Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 09 February 19 at 17:17
    Please use this thread to discuss the Glass Masquerade walkthrough
  • Posted on 30 June 19 at 09:06
    Question, would you be able to explain what this means on the main page “Achievements may not unlock if multiple profiles are signed in. Ensure only one profile is signed in to prevent potential issues.” Ive never seen this blip before and I know I it seems pretty self explanatory lol but I ask bc my gf and I were playing this together. All my cheevos popped as did hers EXCEPT the last one for visiting all the places. Would this perhaps be the issue? Thanks for the walkthrough regardless! toast
    Matthew
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,378,842
    Posted on 30 June 19 at 17:34
    Had no idea what you were talking about until I looked at the achievement list page. As a writer/staff member, I can tell you I have no control or knowledge of that one sadly. That gets placed by a different team usually. I’m guessing this is a general issue with achievements that has been encountered whenever multiple profiles are logged in. Not sure what the fix is beyond that though. Sorry
  • Posted on 30 June 19 at 18:32
    RadicalSniper99 said:
    Had no idea what you were talking about until I looked at the achievement list page. As a writer/staff member, I can tell you I have no control or knowledge of that one sadly. That gets placed by a different team usually. I’m guessing this is a general issue with achievements that has been encountered whenever multiple profiles are logged in. Not sure what the fix is beyond that though. Sorry
    No worries, appreciate the response nonetheless! Luckily it doesn’t bother her the way it would bother me haha toast
    Matthew
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.