Game Discussion: Warface Forum

is it boostable?

AuthorMessage
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 10 February 19 at 14:37
this game came to my attention when i went to download hawken to 100% it, and i can see that ratio is way high for this game which got me to ask, is it boostable? can be played with 2-4 players or what? please let me know if anyway knows the ins an outs of this
Have no fear, Amjad is here
AaronJamesx38
AaronJamesx38
Posted on 15 February 19 at 17:06
For this game you can do the mulitplayer achievements easy enough its when coming to Special opperations where this game is a b*st*rd for tower raid you need extremly good gear like All warlord armor or crown armor! but then you still need a decent weapon which for a riflemen is the M60 or PKP but then you need to the levels so playing it randomly gets you to know the ins and outs easier for this raid! Floor 17 is a b*tch and the guide for it will say so as well the best way i did this was go to left side and prone behind cover! Other opperations you need on normal are not that bad the only other one that can be a pain is complete a mission on hard earth shaker is the best for this achievement!
need any pointers tips or anything send me a message and i should be able to help
AJ
CRUM LEE
CRUM LEE
Posted on 01 March 19 at 13:20
Not boostable. Requires a skilled and coordinated team to complete the Special Operations, especially Tower Raid. You shouldn't need to boost the 10 win achievements, and you won't be able to really.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.