Game Discussion: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series

Disc not letting me play episode 2-5 !!! Help!

• OZRIC DUBOZRIC DUB566,484
    Posted on 10 February 19 at 21:27Permalink
    Bought the season pass disc. Everything installed but it says I need to buy them again in order to play. It doesn't recognise the season pass or the episodes already installed.
  • KodingKoding892,865
    Posted on 10 February 19 at 21:37Permalink
    Did you already have the free episode 1 installed? If so, I've heard that will cause this problem. To fix it, you need to uninstall that episode and load it from the disc. Then it should work.

Hope this helps.
    57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • OZRIC DUBOZRIC DUB566,484
    Posted on 10 February 19 at 22:03Permalink
    I think I purchased the free one but it was downloaded in External HD. After trying few things, deleting save, episodes, and season pass. I did on/off and now the episodes are available. I will have to save soon and carry on tommoro so hopefully it will run smoothly again and I can carry on from where I left off. Thx for your response;)
  • Posted on 23 April 19 at 07:37Permalink
    Had the same problems this morning and was getting really annoyed. Deleted episodes 2-5 from console, quit and restarted the game, then went to ‘purchase’ but it let me install them via the store. They seem accessible now so hopefully they will be when I turn my Xbox back on again. What an absolute shit show btw.
  • Aura BattlerAura Battler604,519
    Posted on 14 July 19 at 05:03Permalink
    If you have the free demo version installed or changed console but still keep the original files in the HDD, you may need to delete all files and reinstall it from the disc. It should work properly. smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.