Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Minesweeper Genius Achievement List Revealed

• I ASK NO ONEI ASK NO ONE645,727
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 16:27
    Shows price not available in my region. Is this not available in US?
    I ASK NO ONE
  • TangerineGamerTangerineGamer1,519,895
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 18:29
    I ASK NO ONE said:
    Shows price not available in my region. Is this not available in US?
    Looks like it isn't, on the Price tab on the game page it only shows prices for UK, EU, Aus and Brazil
    Yours sincerely, TG
  • SeitzzSeitzz989,175
    Posted on 13 February 19 at 02:29
    Looks like this isn't the type of game I was hoping for, that's a tad disappointing but at least it's one less game to not keep piling up the backlog, I try to keep it around 10 games so, oh well.
  • neeker75neeker751,213,806
    Posted on 14 February 19 at 14:41, Edited on 18 February 19 at 03:31 by neeker75
    As you continue on, Minesweeper bomb numbers will appear on the board. Game gets tougher and tougher as expected, but overall it's an easy 1K.

Update: I just completed this over the weekend. It was easy and fun. I used it to teach my son maths. My wife and I took worked together to solve the "harder" (aka not as easy) ones since I'm a Minesweeper God (but I can't make sense out of the numbers on the rows and columns) while she's excellent at Picross (and she couldn't make sense out of mine numbers on the map). We actually get to agree on something for once so it was a good buy. laugh
  • UggadunkUggadunk1,092,116
    Posted on 22 February 19 at 09:04
    neeker75 said:
    As you continue on, Minesweeper bomb numbers will appear on the board. Game gets tougher and tougher as expected, but overall it's an easy 1K.
    I wouldn't call it easy, Rainman
    You should not drink and bake.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.