Game Discussion: Friday the 13th: The Game Forum

Kill Jason

AuthorMessage
Sophierxo5
Sophierxo5
Posted on 11 February 19 at 17:51
Anybody help me kill jason? I need to be tommy jarvis to get the achievement. Will help anyone who needs it also. Please I really want this achievement.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 11 February 19 at 17:57
Just as an FYI, if you don't get anyone in the forums to help you, you might want to try creating a session. They usually get more exposure than a forum post as people can add games to their boosting list and get an email or PM whenever a new session comes up. An article was written on TA to help you with creating sessions. You can find it at:

How to Create and Join Gaming Sessions on TrueAchievements

Good luck!
57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Sophierxo5
Sophierxo5
Posted on 11 February 19 at 18:04
Thank you. Any chance you can help me?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 11 February 19 at 18:39
Sophierxo5 said:
Thank you. Any chance you can help me?
Sadly, I do not have the game. I was just looking through the forums, saw your post, saw that have never been in a session on TA before, and wanted to let you know what options you have available to get help with any games.
57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Furiously Fast
Posted on 17 February 19 at 11:59
I can help you as I play quite a bit. Best to do it against one of the Jason's that is easier to stun. Whoever plays as a female character needs to get the pam sweater and pick up the axe as well. I'm usually on late Gmt time after 10pm.
xack1313
xack1313
Posted on 24 June 19 at 15:39
If anyone wants to go for this, I have two people on my end to go for this. I tried to create a session but its giving me issues. Message me here or my gut, Xack1313, to join it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.