Game Discussion: WRC 6 Forum

Expert accomplishment (500 stages) still locked

AuthorMessage
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 11 February 19 at 18:50
I have 175 stages played and 326 SSS played. The Expert accomplishment is still locked. I was under the impression SSS count toward the stage accomplishments. Is this not the case?
Sky Maniac
Sky Maniac
Posted on 11 February 19 at 22:05, Edited on 11 February 19 at 22:21 by Sky Maniac
Pm'd you the response but for everyone else who is wondering:

any stages completed online wont count towards the 1k stages completed accomplishmnent.

even though in the statistics there are 3 sections for stages (Special Stages / Super Special Stages / Online) Special stages has the stages from online completed added to it. Minus the online stages from the special and add that to the SSS for your true count up.

in most cases if you've already grinded out the 50 online stages it will be out by around 50

and just to confirm - SSS do count towards the 1k (Career/Quick Stage)
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 11 February 19 at 23:38
Wanted to add an update. I went ahead and completed a few more stages and the accomplishment for completing 500 stages popped. Can confirm the game counts both solo and multiplayer in the same box. Thanks, Maniac for all the help :-)
Recovski
Recovski
Posted on 12 February 19 at 11:19, Edited on 12 February 19 at 11:20 by Recovski
Well, keep in mind, that the Driver Test also counts towards SSS Stage count (not accomplishment thou). not even ONE person talks about it. and its actually pretty crucial cause i know a few peeps who drove it like 50 times and havent finished the driviing test like they should.
tuhin94
tuhin94
Posted on 13 February 19 at 13:00
Recovski said:
Well, keep in mind, that the Driver Test also counts towards SSS Stage count (not accomplishment thou). not even ONE person talks about it. and its actually pretty crucial cause i know a few peeps who drove it like 50 times and havent finished the driviing test like they should.
That makes sense. But doing the Coffs SSS on its own from the stage list is fine, correct? That’s what I’m doing to get to 1000.
Sky Maniac
Sky Maniac
Posted on 14 February 19 at 14:43
are you sure it doesn't count?

I only did the driving test about 6 times (start of game + certified driver attempts) and I hit the 500 accomplishment dead on 500 with SS + SSS combined (minus the online stages)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.