Game Discussion: Pipe Push Paradise

Some achievements are (randomly) glitched and don’t unlock

• Posted on 15 June 19 at 13:27Permalink
    If you use a good walkthrough (like the video found in several TA solutions), it’ll take you between 2-4 hours. Without a walkthrough it’ll be even longer unless you’re amazingly good at puzzles. The game hasn’t been patched and it’s doubtful it will be because it’s been a while since these issues were first reported. One workaround that has worked for me is to play an entire area in one sitting but I haven’t tested doing a second area in a second sitting yet. Also this method won’t get you the final achievement for seeing the end of game cutscene. So if you don’t have a few hours to dedicate to a good but (in my case) mind numbing video walkthrough, I’d wait on starting this game.
  • Posted on 15 June 19 at 13:28Permalink
    Also, no offense to the guy who made the video walkthrough. It’s really helpful and I appreciated the timestamps he included. I just meant that following it for a couple hours made my eyes want to bleed because of the nature of the game.
  • Posted on 15 June 19 at 19:38Permalink
    Hey, thanks man! I really appreciate your response! Bit of a bummer. I typically get these kinds of games to casually play as i pass out. Rockin a puzzle game out for several hours is something i definitely dont wanna do. 2-4 hours is quite a difference though. With using a guide how come it varies so much, im more inclined to knock it out if its closer to 2 hours ya know.
    Matthew
  • Posted on 22 June 19 at 15:22Permalink
    Looks like there’s very little hope for a patch. Here’s the latest update:
    https://twitter.com/mytoboggan/status/1142382444471078917?s=...

that's really frustrating. i followed up with @stagecs / @DigeratiDM (the devs of the console versions) about this for months before and after launch, doesn't seem like they plan on fixing it.
  • Posted on 22 June 19 at 18:40Permalink
    Thats unfortunate, guess ill have to grin and bear it. Will make sure not to purchase their games in the future. thanks for the update tho toast
    Matthew
  • Posted on 17 October 19 at 12:30, Edited on 17 October 19 at 21:49 by Team EffigyPermalink
    Issues are still ongoing. Achievements not poping. Going to attempt single run today.

EDIT: Confirmed. Single run after deleting all saves yielded 1000 GS.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.