The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: February 12th, 2019

AuthorMessage
Mr Peanutbubber
Posted on 12 February 19 at 03:57
wizz752 said:
PistolMcAwesome said:
Is Mafia III worth the $10? I really enjoyed Mafia II but have heard mixed reactions about M3.
It's not bad, tad repetitive at times, and a lot of driving from one side of the map to the other.
I would highly recommend it. Loved my time with it. Very enjoyable gameplay, although it is repetitive.
rad fad
257,620
rad fad
Posted on 12 February 19 at 04:36
Why are all 3 remastered Bioshocks only $15 but to get the 3 originals, $20-something?
MustangNights
336,344
MustangNights
Posted on 12 February 19 at 04:56
Mr Peanutbubber said:
wizz752 said:
PistolMcAwesome said:
Is Mafia III worth the $10? I really enjoyed Mafia II but have heard mixed reactions about M3.
It's not bad, tad repetitive at times, and a lot of driving from one side of the map to the other.
I would highly recommend it. Loved my time with it. Very enjoyable gameplay, although it is repetitive.
I would also recommend it if you like the play style. Mafia II had a better story imo, but still enjoyed Mafia III. If you plan on doing it though, get the DLC bundle.
EazyE2285
208,811
EazyE2285
Posted on 12 February 19 at 05:13
Thoroughly enjoyed Mafia 3. Bought it at midnight and got the version with DLC but don't think I stuck around playing it long enough for it to release and haven't gone back to finish it up. I'd definitely drop the extra couple bucks to get the whole package if I was going to buy it
V4R14N7
764,397
V4R14N7
Posted on 12 February 19 at 05:33
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
XI AlphaMale IX said:
Fez40 said:
I'm not very good at combat and I don't know anything about the potions and stuff, should I pick up TW3 if I'm still intrigued by it?
One of the best games I've ever played. Amazing experience.
Couldn’t agree more. One of, if not the single greatest gaming experiences I’ve ever had. I hope they re release on the next XBOX just so I can replay it 😂 simply put, its FkN amazing! toast
You can play the original and then the GOTY edition since they have sperate lists,
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz
Posted on 12 February 19 at 05:58
V4R14N7 said:
zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
XI AlphaMale IX said:
Fez40 said:
I'm not very good at combat and I don't know anything about the potions and stuff, should I pick up TW3 if I'm still intrigued by it?
One of the best games I've ever played. Amazing experience.
Couldn’t agree more. One of, if not the single greatest gaming experiences I’ve ever had. I hope they re release on the next XBOX just so I can replay it 😂 simply put, its FkN amazing! toast
You can play the original and then the GOTY edition since they have sperate lists,
I’ve actually been contemplating that 😂 figure I’ll do that in the near future. It’s been less than a year since finishing the goty version, so will wait a bit longer . But definitely on my to do list!
Matthew
TheGreatKoala
223,198
TheGreatKoala
Posted on 12 February 19 at 08:36, Edited on 12 February 19 at 08:38 by TheGreatKoala
Witcher 3 is a very good game, but the story is really padded out with unnecessary stuff. There is a lot of "Look for Person A, Find Person A and Person A will tell you what you need to know...but you have to do something for them first. Repeat and you will eventually get back to what you needed Person A for".

But, like I said, the gameplay is very good

YaIrishMick96 said:
Monster Hunter World seems tempting
It is a brilliant game
EazyE2285
208,811
EazyE2285
Posted on 12 February 19 at 08:43
More stuff is on this list than before....looks like there might be an extra sale like last weeks that's mixed in
Legohead 1977
859,235
Legohead 1977
Posted on 12 February 19 at 09:28
Maybe the Snooker and Tyler, whatever that may be...bit worried about the earlier comment regarding the Snooker, but my gameshare pal loves any cue related game.
Legohead 1977
BlackxRyan
579,232
BlackxRyan
Posted on 12 February 19 at 09:54
Shadow of the Tomb Raider's Season Pass will be at 10$ or even less very quickly so I'll wait.
Segendary Ty
576,394
Segendary Ty
Posted on 12 February 19 at 11:25
BlackxRyan said:
Shadow of the Tomb Raider's Season Pass will be at 10$ or even less very quickly so I'll wait.
Source?

I wanted to add that the game itself is available on gamepass for $1
Inspector 74
217,872
Inspector 74
Posted on 12 February 19 at 12:20
Tropan said:
Remothered and Tyler for me. smile
I have to warn you mate 'Tyler is well er quite shite' its a real shame it looked so promising but even at this low 'tempting' price the game is an alround very frustrating pile of trash
Steve Redman
998,802
Steve Redman
Posted on 12 February 19 at 12:56
Road Rage is an awful game. Avoid it at all costs should be like $5 and under it's not even worth playing for the achievements. I got trickled into buying it thinking it was Road Rash and boy was I ever wrong
crewdy4923
478,110
crewdy4923
Posted on 12 February 19 at 13:09
I'm torn on Witcher GOTY edition. I hear nothing but good things about it, but I didn't get on with Witcher 2 at all. I love open world RPG's though so may cave at that price.
JohnnyInterfnk
Posted on 12 February 19 at 13:13
crewdy4923 said:
I'm torn on Witcher GOTY edition. I hear nothing but good things about it, but I didn't get on with Witcher 2 at all. I love open world RPG's though so may cave at that price.
Witcher 3 is definitely superior to Witcher 2 in every way.
Quantium G
105,452
Quantium G
Posted on 12 February 19 at 13:38
Recycled garbage. Mafia 3 any good? I actually had fun with Mafia 2. Alot of reviews said it's very buggy?
Extrema22
113,950
Extrema22
Posted on 12 February 19 at 15:52, Edited on 12 February 19 at 15:52 by Extrema22
Fez40 said:
I'm not very good at combat and I don't know anything about the potions and stuff, should I pick up TW3 if I'm still intrigued by it?
The easiest difficulty will make the combat quite trivial so you can enjoy the story. It's one of the best games I've ever played! And don't forget to switch to a higher difficulty if you're starting to enjoy the RPG elements, it's worth it smile
MathGuy42
551,280
MathGuy42
Posted on 12 February 19 at 18:44
Guacamelee! 2 Complete (a bundle of the game and both DLC) is on sale. Unfortunately, just 2 more days.
https://www.microsoft.com/p/guacamelee-2-complete/9mxgn9tvw4...
Zerodactyl
217,734
Zerodactyl
Posted on 12 February 19 at 19:03
Nothing for me this week, which is good since I bought quite a few games in the last sale.
Tropan
660,021
Tropan
Posted on 12 February 19 at 19:35, Edited on 12 February 19 at 19:35 by Tropan
Anyone gonna try Troll and I? I am intrigued with the horrible completion rate and terrible reviews. 6 completions and it's been out 2 years, I like bad games but this may be too bad for me.

Can get it cheaper for sure, first time I've seen the digital version on sale.
3 Aussies talking about gaming, gamerscore and news! http://realgamerscore.com/
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.